SI mock draft: Kinchens and Taylor

Advertisement
Hope Taylor doesn’t get drafted. I could see Kam going 4th and Williams going 5th-6th.
What? Why? I hope he gets drafted in the 2nd round. I don't think in a million years that will happen, but I still hope he's drafted, even if it's in the later rounds. I get it, LT is a bit overrated on here by some and he never lived up to his 5 star hype, but I wish him success after he leaves us.

Advertisement
What? Why? I hope he gets drafted in the 2nd round. I don't think in a million years that will happen, but I still hope he's drafted, even if it's in the later rounds. I get it, LT is a bit overrated on here by some and he never lived up to his 5 star hype, but I wish him success after he leaves us.
Because its NYSOM and he just says stupid ****.

Combine killed any chance of these guys moving up, in fact it slid then way down.

Kam may sneak into 3rd round.

James maybe 4th-5th?

LT 6th-FA?

It also gets back to fans always saying why is Miami losing to all these ACC teams?

Because we havent had elite talent.

Duke will have more top 100 players taken than Miami. UNC will have more. UVA may have more.

Its changing slowly but surely.

I think Miami could have 3-4 top 100 players next draft.

More the next.
Right when the season began, ESPN had multiple pieces out claiming LT was the #1 DT in the game.

Advertisement
Every year I tell the dudes who have total jags going in the 3rd round that we will have no one above the 6th, and then they don't get drafted at all!
This program has lived off the words young and potential for two decades. Unfortunately this isn’t baseball. At some point you have to put in on game tape. Greentree won’t get you to the league like a bullpen or bp can.

ah the annual bashing of our guys bc were salty they left. it happened with Rousseau who some wanted him to drop bad for opting out
Actually I’m not salty any of these guys left. It would have been nice to keep Cohen and Lee for one more year but I get it. I dislike Taylor because he’s a lazy **** and a locker room cancer.

Advertisement
He’s a lazy ****, entitled, and a locker room cancer. Overrated too.

Advertisement
ah the annual bashing of our guys bc were salty they left. it happened with Rousseau who some wanted him to drop bad for opting out
Wild times. People literally hoping he flamed out simply because he left. He was a momma’s boy, she was a crook, it was shameful.

LT56 deserves it, on the other hand. I’ve heard from multiple people that he routinely farted in confined spaces and blamed it on others.

The whole thing is un-American. If colleges want to pay students, they should be able to. And if kids want to be paid to stay in college, they should be able to. This is what capitalism is all about. Why do kids even go to school if not to be trained so they can optimize their career and salary in their profession of choice?

Perhaps the Cane Collective can do some litigation financing and agree to pay for the lawsuit of UDFAs against the NCAA to be able to go back to college (and get more NIL which is worth more than the UDFA salary). In exchange they get a percentage of the salary if/when the player gets drafted higher the following year as a result of returning to college.

I would happily donate to the collective to take on the NCAA. I think it's a lock that the courts would decide it is an unfair restriction on trade for the ncaa to prevent a player from returning to college and getting NIL that could be far higher than an UDFA salary, simply because he applied for a professional job (and hasn't received even a dime from a NFL team).

Last edited:
Wild times. People literally hoping he flamed out simply because he left. He was a momma’s boy, she was a crook, it was shameful.

LT56 deserves it, on the other hand. I’ve heard from multiple people that he routinely farted in confined spaces and blamed it on others.
He smelt it, he dealt it.

Advertisement
Back