SI: Be careful before handing out that extension

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
A topic that has haunted this program the last two staffs. Unfortunately, I expect Diaz to get one after this season and be here another 5 years.

Extensions are fine and well but it all comes down to the buyout. Another one that he didn't mention is Malzahn. He would have been canned by now if he wasn't guaranteed a boatload of money.

Advertisement
The audio they posted of the Tennessee fan who threw a glass bottle through his car window is fantastic. Can’t say you nearly couldn’t replace JG made me do it with JW made me do it last season.

When watching a game makes you do things that affect your life like that its probably good to take a step back and seek some help.

on the flip side im sure there were more things than just throwing a bottle through a window that made the wife leave him

Advertisement
You don't have the intelligence level to understand anything beyond pictures and single syllable sentences so I won't bother.
Only in your syphilis infected brain would you suggest extending a coach who just came off a 6-6 season with a loss that is almost as embarrassing as the gayturd flop game.

Typical Miami mindset, extend a guy after one good (tbd) season. Let the guy string together 2 or 3 good seasons first.

Was that enough sentences for you?

Only in your syphilis infected brain would you suggest extending a coach who just came off a 6-6 season with a loss that is almost as embarrassing as the gayturd flop game.

Typical Miami mindset, extend a guy after one good (tbd) season. Let the guy string together 2 or 3 good seasons first.

Was that enough sentences for you?

I didn't suggest it nor did I endorse it. Like I said, your comprehension level is limited.

I simply stated it as a reality, which it is in today's college football.

When watching a game makes you do things that affect your life like that its probably good to take a step back and seek some help.

on the flip side im sure there were more things than just throwing a bottle through a window that made the wife leave him
If Al Golden didn't get my wife to leave me, I'm pretty sure we are good to go.

Sports Illustrated can **** off.

702855---cover-thumbnail-image.jpg

Advertisement
Back