Shyheim Carter

Advertisement
So glad to be back on the uptick. I gave up on following recruiting last year because it didn't matter who we brought in with Folden. And I was always sitting around waiting to get kicked in the cox by decommits.

Not this year. We are going to close like coffee drinkers. Gonna be a very fun couple months.

True

Advertisement
Lol I can't wait to see what it's like when Richt has a full year and a staff to recruit with. Just imagine Richt holding a camp instead of Al. Or the Miami 7 on 7 they had this year. Or when we finally knock off F***Boy State!!! Plus 17' and 18' already have talent committed.

Someone mentioned this in the WEZ

But Richt is about to have a bunch of SEC savages playing against these crappy Coastal teams. Poor souls.

Advertisement
LSU folks don't think he'd go there at all. They think he's a bama kid. Lsu already has 4 real good dbs committed and are in it for another 1-2

Advertisement
Advertisement
Someone mentioned this in the WEZ

But Richt is about to have a bunch of SEC savages playing against these crappy Coastal teams. Poor souls.

Yep,pretty much what Clemson and FSU have been doing,now hopefully we join the party.

I liked em better when he was a little kid. Dude straight dissappeared though lol

He's been locked up...

and like most of the wu...think he got addicted to that DUST as a youngin....
dude was grown as a 10 yr old/

Foreal though, "Times is gettin hard, word is bond, I swear to God, I even got caught tryna steal from the junkyard. A born terror, a rebel without a cause, I never had a good Christmas so who is Santa Claus?" Definitely a grown *** man at tens year old.

Advertisement
Back