Shyheim Carter

Advertisement
I think there'll be more surprises in this class than disappointments we've become accustomed. As opposed to decommits and NSD snubs, this class will have some studs join as opposed to Albert's 3* coal shovelers.

Good size, really good speed and from Louisiana...

That's a state we need to get back into for sure....

Advertisement
So glad to be back on the uptick. I gave up on following recruiting last year because it didn't matter who we brought in with Folden. And I was always sitting around waiting to get kicked in the cox by decommits.

Not this year. We are going to close like coffee drinkers. Gonna be a very fun couple months.

praise the lord we hired Richt. He's exactly what we needed to finally get this thing turned around.

He was also committed to Bama for almost a year but decommitted last August...

Advertisement
It's nice to be competing with schools like Bama and LSU for recruits instead of competing with FAU, Temple, and FCS schools..

So glad to be back on the uptick. I gave up on following recruiting last year because it didn't matter who we brought in with Folden. And I was always sitting around waiting to get kicked in the cox by decommits.

Not this year. We are going to close like coffee drinkers. Gonna be a very fun couple months.

Every time I see news like this, I remember the rhetoric of the Golden fans saying we would lose so many prospects with his dismissal, that the #Swag16 woud fall apart, blá blá blá... Well, now I'm confident that in addition to not fall apart (a no-brainer since our latest classes always collapse), this class will be further improved

How people can be more loyal to a (certified) loser than the team is still beyond my comprehension

Glad the nightmare is over

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back