SHOWDOWN IN O-TOWN- MIA v. FLA. CANESUNITED- PARKING IS SOLD OUT

My guess is maybe they might have some kind of an event, we always have an event for every game like this, but maybe this time it’ll be something that ALSO includes some type of shuttle/parking/transportation. Maybe.

But I don’t know yet. At least I have not received the email.

Seriously, we have been TRYING to get the event set up, we have a perfect venue, and it is UM who is dragging heels on this one.

AMAZING venue. Honestly.

Advertisement
yeah, keep us posted on it. Have you thought of trying to set up the even yourself without UM if they're not acting on it?

Ace is huge. We would need UM's backing for that venue. Too much money to shell out.

FYI, the local UM alumni associations have almost no budget.

Advertisement
Ace is huge. We would need UM's backing for that venue. Too much money to shell out.

FYI, the local UM alumni associations have almost no budget.

I like your style sir.

224398_1506530615.jpg

GO Canes

I like your style sir.

224398_1506530615.jpg

GO Canes

Thanks. That's just the outside. The inside is pretty nice too, it has a British motorcycle theme, bikes everywhere, but a very nice, very clean decor. Place is HUUUUUUGE. Two floors, plus there is more of the building off to the right side of the photo. Parking too, which can be hard to find in downtown Orlando.

Thanks. That's just the outside. The inside is pretty nice too, it has a British motorcycle theme, bikes everywhere, but a very nice, very clean decor. Place is HUUUUUUGE. Two floors, plus there is more of the building off to the right side of the photo. Parking too, which can be hard to find in downtown Orlando.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If you paid via venmo or other methods and your names were attached to the payment you will be all good!

Advertisement
Back