SHOWDOWN IN O-TOWN- MIA v. FLA. CANESUNITED- PARKING IS SOLD OUT

Advertisement
Will there be a Canes watch party in Orlando, or is there a canes friendly bar near downtown for those of us not willing to pay 300+ for nosebleeds?
Not really Canes Bars...Only a Green Bay Packer Bar...Lol....Entire Downtown area will be Pro Gators by a mile...I for one..dont feel like mingling with them the day before...or the day of game...but No Bar in downtown Orlando is a Pro Cane Bar....Dont get me wrong...im sure you'd be welcomed, but certainly the ambience will be Pro Gator..

Not really Canes Bars...Only a Green Bay Packer Bar...Lol....Entire Downtown area will be Pro Gators by a mile...I for one..dont feel like mingling with them the day before...or the day of game...but No Bar in downtown Orlando is a Pro Cane Bar....Dont get me wrong...im sure you'd be welcomed, but certainly the ambience will be Pro Gator..
I kind of figured that. I'll probably just link up with the few canes I know up this way and head out there anyway. Strength in numbers and ain't none of us pu$$y so if they want smoke we with it, lol

Advertisement
I kind of figured that. I'll probably just link up with the few canes I know up this way and head out there anyway. Strength in numbers and ain't none of us pu$$y so if they want smoke we with it, lol
They'll be plenty of Canes tailgates...At the 09 Bowl UM vs Wisconsin, Some Canes rented out the Small Bldg in front of Tinker Field...Lamar Thomas and Quadrine Hill were there...Allan Bailey's family were close by as well...I remember hanging out with Grassy's C-Mar (RIP)....

Will there be a Canes watch party in Orlando, or is there a canes friendly bar near downtown for those of us not willing to pay 300+ for nosebleeds?

in dt no. the canes watch party this last year was in altamonte from the alumni association

Where can I find decent parking to tailgate by the stadium? I heard we can park on actual stadium property

Advertisement
Where can I find decent parking to tailgate by the stadium? I heard we can park on actual stadium property

Camping_World_Stadium_Aerial_Photo_Resized.jpg

Here is an arial shot, you can find a spot or just go with the OP.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Actually parking with this group is the best option if you’re going to park, imo. You’re not gonna get any closer based on the aerial shots I’ve seen. And it looks to be about an 800 m walk to the stadium. That’s nothing.

I was wondering about the remote lots, because I’ve got to believe this tailgate group has already sold out all their parking, or am I wrong? @gocanes737

Camping_World_Stadium_Aerial_Photo_Resized.jpg

Here is an arial shot, you can find a spot or just go with the OP.

Go Canes

OK, for reference in the photo, the "official" parking that will be given to Florida Citrus Sports members (not us) includes Tinker Field (the baseball diamond), the stuff in the lower right corner of the photo, and the stuff on the east side of the stadium (between the stadium and downtown).

But, just outside of the picture, on the other side of Tinker Field, is a road called Tampa Avenue. There are a ton of apartments, houses, and churches that sell parking, kinda like the old Orange Bowl parking. If you need to park CLOSE (kids, elderly, etc.), then this will be your best option. There's also some stuff between the two lakes, in the upper left corner of the photo.

Not to mention the fact that hardcore oldhead UM fans can handle the hood, and the pussified Gaytors will be scared of the hood.

Advertisement

It's my understanding that the "actual stadium property" is reserved for Florida Citrus Sports members. If you find one of the larger "private" lots along Tampa Avenue or Central Boulevard, you should be able to tailgate.

If your Partying Downtown...those Pedi-Cab guys will be there in full force...Worse case scenario, Uber....Pedi-Cab from Downtown too Camping World is no more than 5$....
Since my home is real close to Downtown...I personally will start at Home...then head directly to the Stadium by Uber (Since I'll be Drinking)

Actually parking with this group is the best option if you’re going to park, imo. You’re not gonna get any closer based on the aerial shots I’ve seen. And it looks to be about an 800 m walk to the stadium. That’s nothing.

I was wondering about the remote lots, because I’ve got to believe this tailgate group has already sold out all their parking, or am I wrong? @gocanes737

There is a lot of parking closer to the stadium but you have to purchase a lot pass.

parking-map-1-790x1024.jpg

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back