SHOWDOWN IN O-TOWN- MIA v. FLA. CANESUNITED- PARKING IS SOLD OUT

He said itll all be coming out soon. They sold 250 spot. Message me your name and ill confirm if you want. But he said everything is accounted for he just has to get it all sent out.

Advertisement
He said itll all be coming out soon. They sold 250 spot. Message me your name and ill confirm if you want. But he said everything is accounted for he just has to get it all sent out.
Is it to late to pay and participate in the tailgate for the 24th in orlando i was going to do my own but yours sounds cool as **** to be around all canes. Also you travel and tailgate at unc game? Because im going to that game also.

PLEASE PUT YOUR NAME IN THE NOTES SECTION OF YOUR PAYMENT

PARKING:
Our lot will be located at 1477 W Gore Street.

PARKING IS SOLD OUT UNTIL FARTHER NOTICE
FOOD:
Chef Andrew Hughes will be cooking up a buffet style meal for us and feeding us from around Noon until approx 5-5:30ish (if you plan on arriving at 5, don’t bother with anything on this post). Here is the menu:
Fresh ground chuck/brisket burgers with all the fixings
Hot dogs and homemade sausages, including a special cajun gator sausage
Bacon baked beans
Country style potato salad
The cost is $20 per adult and $10 for kids. Your payment can be made with these methods:
Paypal: paypal.me/chefandrewh (send as friend or family or you will be refunded).
Venmo: @chef-u
Cash app: $chefandrewh

OPEN BAR:
Our man and king of the Luge will be hosting our ice luge and open bar party with all you can drink beer and Liquor. Lito Contreras has made the ice luge famous and has merged with CanesUnited over the years to throw some amazing parties. Please contact Lito if you have certain beers or liquors that you are requesting because he is currently working on the drink menu and they make some pretty awesome shots for the luge!
Cost for the OPEN BAR is only $25 per person. You must be 21 to participate and you can make your payment by.
Venmo: @LitoContreras
PayPal: carlito.contreras@gmail.com (send as friend or family or you will be refunded). P
CashApp: $carlosrc
DjPrime will be spinning and keeping the party jumping and we will also have a special live performance by Solo D (the creator of turnover chain).
Caneswear Brett Mitchell will be setting up in the parking lot selling merchandise and apparel so you will be game ready!

We broke up the payments so you can pick and choose how you want to tailgate. You can park and party, you can Uber over and eat/party, or you can be on a liquid diet and enjoy the open bar all day. Whatever you choose to do, DO NOT join us if you plan on arriving an hour before kickoff. We are a tailgating and party group

So parking is sold out but we would still be able to uber to the tailgate and pay for food and/or bar package, correct?

Advertisement
So parking is sold out but we would still be able to uber to the tailgate and pay for food and/or bar package, correct?
Ditto,

I have 6 tickets for the game and no parking pass. If you have any availability in your lot please contact me.

Signed,

Peruche

I just asked him a few hours ago and his answer was where to send the money to. so im assuming thats a yes

PLEASE PUT YOUR NAME IN THE NOTES SECTION OF YOUR PAYMENT

PARKING:
Our lot will be located at 1477 W Gore Street.

PARKING IS SOLD OUT UNTIL FARTHER NOTICE
FOOD:
Chef Andrew Hughes will be cooking up a buffet style meal for us and feeding us from around Noon until approx 5-5:30ish (if you plan on arriving at 5, don’t bother with anything on this post). Here is the menu:
Fresh ground chuck/brisket burgers with all the fixings
Hot dogs and homemade sausages, including a special cajun gator sausage
Bacon baked beans
Country style potato salad
The cost is $20 per adult and $10 for kids. Your payment can be made with these methods:
Paypal: paypal.me/chefandrewh (send as friend or family or you will be refunded).
Venmo: @chef-u
Cash app: $chefandrewh

OPEN BAR:
Our man and king of the Luge will be hosting our ice luge and open bar party with all you can drink beer and Liquor. Lito Contreras has made the ice luge famous and has merged with CanesUnited over the years to throw some amazing parties. Please contact Lito if you have certain beers or liquors that you are requesting because he is currently working on the drink menu and they make some pretty awesome shots for the luge!
Cost for the OPEN BAR is only $25 per person. You must be 21 to participate and you can make your payment by.
Venmo: @LitoContreras
PayPal: carlito.contreras@gmail.com (send as friend or family or you will be refunded). P
CashApp: $carlosrc
DjPrime will be spinning and keeping the party jumping and we will also have a special live performance by Solo D (the creator of turnover chain).
Caneswear Brett Mitchell will be setting up in the parking lot selling merchandise and apparel so you will be game ready!

We broke up the payments so you can pick and choose how you want to tailgate. You can park and party, you can Uber over and eat/party, or you can be on a liquid diet and enjoy the open bar all day. Whatever you choose to do, DO NOT join us if you plan on arriving an hour before kickoff. We are a tailgating and party group
Do you know of anyone selling their parking ticket? I’m willing to pay double or triple for it?

Advertisement
Back