Show me your best blocked kicks

Advertisement
I remember this game, sorta, I was pretty ducked up. And ****ed, thought the game was over and went to bed. Talked to room mate next morning. Told me we won the game. T Mac blocked the kick for the win. Was sure they were lying. Turn on sport center and saw the play and realized anything can happen in college football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's a wrap....close thread.....
.....but not 'till someone posts the blocked punt vs ND in '85.

Even though Johnson and the Hurricanes were well aware of the historical significance of the game, from Notre Dame's standpoint, they were nonetheless unfazed.

''I have a lot of respect for Gerry Faust,'' Johnson said. ''But we could not let that affect our preparation. We had no control over their emotions. We had to go out and play our game.'"

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love all those blocked kicks but the best one for me was and always will be the one by Steve Gleason the first game back against the Falcons in the super dome after Katrina.

It was one of if not the last game he would play before he got sick and it lead to a win over the Falcons and it saved the Saints from being moved to San Antonio by Tom Benson.

Sorry for the hijack but when I think of blocked Punts or FG this one will always be tops for me more by who did it and what he was fixing to fight the rest of his life and what it meant to the city of New Orleans coming back from Katrina..

ok carry on...

I'll start here. T Mack in da house!!

Go Canes!!!

What is amazing is it was Tmack had a clean break on the ball. Ryan Clement had a 3rd degree shoulder separation from the previous game. Covington was out with a concussion. The defense and that play won a game we had no business winning.

I think that was the infamous trash can game that hit Randy after the game. Hate that place.

Advertisement
Back