Shoutout to Chad Nine!

sfowler06

Junior
Produced the first track on Ross' new album. Looks like he'll succeed in the league and/or in the industry...

Advertisement
Yeah he got plenty of music out on SoundCloud. I got to listen to the rest of the albuk but I can't get passed he intro that sh*t hard

Huge for his next life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SqIOS5FGy4

Meet All 15 Producers on Rick Ross? ?Rather You Than Me? Album | DJBooth

Chad Nine (@MajorNine)
Credit: “Apple of My Eye” ft. Raphael Saadiq

Before getting production placements on Rick Ross’ latest album, Chad Nine was Chad Thomas, a defensive lineman for the University of Miami Hurricanes from 2014 to 2016. While I can’t find any other high-profile production credits on his resume, Chad’s SoundCloud is a sprawling representation of Miami’s local hip-hop scene, and it turns out the “Apple of My Eye” producer is also a pretty talented aspiring rapper as well.

Huge for his next life.

https://twitter.com/MajorNine/status/842659345401810944

Advertisement
Hopefully he sacks the QB a lot in 2017.

Played very well and caused a lot of tfl for others.
Had a pretty productive year with 4.5 sacks 11.5 tfl

He did have a very nice season but he must be better to validate that 5* billing.

If he can be our version of Demarcus Walker (playing inside and out) he could be a high draft pick.

Advertisement
Hopefully he sacks the QB a lot in 2017.

Played very well and caused a lot of tfl for others.
Had a pretty productive year with 4.5 sacks 11.5 tfl

He did have a very nice season but he must be better to validate that 5* billing.

If he can be our version of Demarcus Walker (playing inside and out) he could be a high draft pick.

Does his production skills help curb your expectations? Maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chad is a Beast bruh!

He's been making music & producing for years, he's done records wit pretty much every top artist in Miami.
(Gunplay, Rozay, Lil Dred, IceBerg, Billy Blue, Desloc, Ballgreezy, YD, JimmyDade & all those guys)

I'm proud of Lil bro, he's been putting in a lot of work for years & it's paying off big time.

I want to see him improve even more this season. If he stays healthy and puts in the hard work this offseason, he should be a top linemen in college football. It's really up to him, because he showed what he can be last season, and I want to see even more.

Huge for his next life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SqIOS5FGy4

Meet All 15 Producers on Rick Ross? ?Rather You Than Me? Album | DJBooth

Chad Nine (@MajorNine)
Credit: “Apple of My Eye” ft. Raphael Saadiq

Before getting production placements on Rick Ross’ latest album, Chad Nine was Chad Thomas, a defensive lineman for the University of Miami Hurricanes from 2014 to 2016. While I can’t find any other high-profile production credits on his resume, Chad’s SoundCloud is a sprawling representation of Miami’s local hip-hop scene, and it turns out the “Apple of My Eye” producer is also a pretty talented aspiring rapper as well.

Huge for his next life.

https://twitter.com/MajorNine/status/842659345401810944

i love it:

major_nine: "Lol somebody tell the writer I came back for my last year. Got some business to handle with my brothers on that field."

listened to the track on repeat about 15 times this morning before work. happy for the kid.

Advertisement
I've always been a critic of Chad, not becasue I think he sucks but because he rarely goes 100% all the time and tends to wear down over the course of a game. But I re-watched the WVU game and he pretty much dominated. He's never going to dominate off the edge but he should be a very good all around end next year. He definitely should kick down inside on obvious passing downs.

Oh and I really don't care about his music but good for him. Just dominate next year on the field.

Here's what I'll be jerking it to all summer:

3rd and California

Norton and McIntosh come rumbling off the field
Chad and DJack at tackle
Jojo and Garvin at end

Chad is the best Run Defender on the team, he sets the edge against the run & makes it a lot easier for our other guys to make plays.

You guys think unless a DE has 15 sacks, then he sucks... It's not as Black & White as that, you have to also factor in that the first 2 years of his career he was wasted in DNo's God Awful scheme.

He lead the team in TFL's last year, despite playing for most of the season with a Broken hand.

I fully admit that I'm biased towards him, so maybe I don't judge him the same as y'all, but I do think a lot of y'all are unfairly critical of him & don't really realize he's actually one of the best overall DL's on the team.

I mean, he certainly doesn't get the same leeway y'all give dudes like Berrios & Gus, or some of the OL's who haven't played anywhere near to what they were ranked coming out of High School.

Advertisement
Chad is the best Run Defender on the team, he sets the edge against the run & makes it a lot easier for our other guys to make plays.

You guys think unless a DE has 15 sacks, then he sucks... It's not as Black & White as that, you have to also factor in that the first 2 years of his career he was wasted in DNo's God Awful scheme.

He lead the team in TFL's last year, despite playing for most of the season with a Broken hand.

I fully admit that I'm biased towards him, so maybe I don't judge him the same as y'all, but I do think a lot of y'all are unfairly critical of him & don't really realize he's actually one of the best overall DL's on the team.

I mean, he certainly doesn't get the same leeway y'all give dudes like Berrios & Gus, or some of the OL's who haven't played anywhere near to what they were ranked coming out of High School.

Chad Thomas is a beast that play when he ran upfield blasted the ball carrier causing a fumble was just as great as any sack (forgot who it was against).... His presence makes it easier for the rest of the dline to dominate at their position.

LCE - Does he get drafted? Make a pro roster? A career in the league?

Curious about your take on his football life after the U.

Advertisement
Back