Shoutout to Chad Nine!

Chad is the best Run Defender on the team, he sets the edge against the run & makes it a lot easier for our other guys to make plays.

You guys think unless a DE has 15 sacks, then he sucks... It's not as Black & White as that, you have to also factor in that the first 2 years of his career he was wasted in DNo's God Awful scheme.

He lead the team in TFL's last year, despite playing for most of the season with a Broken hand.

I fully admit that I'm biased towards him, so maybe I don't judge him the same as y'all, but I do think a lot of y'all are unfairly critical of him & don't really realize he's actually one of the best overall DL's on the team.

I mean, he certainly doesn't get the same leeway y'all give dudes like Berrios & Gus, or some of the OL's who haven't played anywhere near to what they were ranked coming out of High School.

LCE - Does he get drafted? Make a pro roster? A career in the league?

Curious about your take on his football life after the U.
I think he does, imo he's a 4th/5th rounder right now... He finishes his Senior year with more solid play & continues to improve, I think he could end up with a 3rd round grade.

Advertisement
Chad is the best Run Defender on the team, he sets the edge against the run & makes it a lot easier for our other guys to make plays.

You guys think unless a DE has 15 sacks, then he sucks... It's not as Black & White as that, you have to also factor in that the first 2 years of his career he was wasted in DNo's God Awful scheme.

He lead the team in TFL's last year, despite playing for most of the season with a Broken hand.

I fully admit that I'm biased towards him, so maybe I don't judge him the same as y'all, but I do think a lot of y'all are unfairly critical of him & don't really realize he's actually one of the best overall DL's on the team.

I mean, he certainly doesn't get the same leeway y'all give dudes like Berrios & Gus, or some of the OL's who haven't played anywhere near to what they were ranked coming out of High School.

Nah, I don't think you're being Biased at all. He had a very good year.
But I also think he still has a lot of room to improve with Coach Kul.

I will guarantee you next yr pre-draft all the "experts" will be questioning his commitment and love for the game though because of the success he is having in music. As ridiculous as it may be, because he's proven he can do both, but it will happen. Hopefully he can play himself into the 3rd round this year. Unless he improves as a pass rusher though, I think thats his ceiling as far as his draft status is concerned.

Advertisement
Back