Should we continue to recruit Dwyer?

If it's a top recruit and/or a position on need, absolutely. As a poster above said, you can't win if you're not in the game. I have no idea whether Daniels pushes his players away from Miami or not, but you have to assume that even if he does, not every player is going to listen to him. That said, I don't care what schools you're recruiting, you NEVER put all your eggs in one basket. Always have alternatives.

Advertisement
Yes, you keep trying to break though. Just know that Meyer's going to get more than his share out of there.

Sorry, but **** THAT SCHOOL AND COACH! **** em in the @ss with a dry-rotted splintered broomstick kinda **** to. Not talkin bout the kids just the coach and school.

Stop crying like a ****. We got out-recruited. Get over it.

Could you please explain to me how did we got "out-recruited"? What were the things that the coaches failed to do? Those kids have minds of their own you know and no matter what coaches (plus Kaaya and Berrios) would or could have done , those kids will leave home if they have strong reason to leave home. You don't know what goes in their minds.

I never bought the argument that if you tried hard enough you will get any kid you want. Throughout Miami's golden years, we lost talents to other schools. Read this: http://www.canesinsight.com/threads/60256-Callin-out-names-(Long-but-needs-to-be-said)

Last edited:
Advertisement
We really shouldn't waste our time with Jack Daniels there

Dude steers players away from here. What happened with Brisset was criminal

For the record Dixon said nobody recruited him harder or longer than Miami

Jack wasn't having it tho

Advertisement
If you want to cut Dwyer off to save time and resources that's one thing, but anyone suggesting to do it to spite Daniels is shortsighted. How would not recruiting his kids to go to a school he ostensibly doesn't want them to go hurt Daniels exactly?

If you want to cut Dwyer off to save time and resources that's one thing, but anyone suggesting to do it to spite Daniels is shortsighted. How would not recruiting his kids to go to a school he ostensibly doesn't want them to go hurt Daniels exactly?

thats what im talking about. i could care less about trying to get back at or hurt daniels, just dont see how recruiting dwyer kids is worth the man hours when we could use those hours and resources trying to recruit kids and schools who actually enjoy seeing kids from their schools represent the hometown team. why bother with a school and coach who obviously 100000000000% does not want kids from his team to go to miami

Never burn bridges even if that bridge is rickety old piece of **** Funny Farm death trap ******* thing

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 28s

Dwyer's Jack Daniels on Al Golden: "Honest, intelligent and works his butt off. I think he’s one of the best coaches in the country.” #Canes

Sureeeeeeee buddy lol.

Advertisement
**** Jack Daniels. It is a waste of time and effort to recruit any Dwyer kid.

never stop recruiting a school because of a specific coach or player. that would be the high school coaches winning the battle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back