Should we continue to recruit Dwyer?

The Real Kirk Lazarus

Say hello to the bad guy
Do you guys think we should even waste time and continue to recruit at dwyer or just chalk it up as a due to who they have coaching there?
to me it seems pointless as daniels will push kids to play for urban liar no matter where he is at. suck to have a coach at a local high school seem so anti-miami and consistently push kids to go elsewhere.

Advertisement
It's getting to a point where it's obvious their head coach influences more than he should in steering players to a "certain coach" or anywhere not named miami

Stop crying like a ****. We got out-recruited. Get over it.

not crying like a *****... personally i dont it as losing dixon to be a big deal.. was asking a question but i see your butt-hurt and cant take it. and i know were not always going to win every recruiting battle jackass but what a coincidence that another dwyer player ends up elsewhere.. you must be ******* retarded if you dont think something is up with dywer and daniels always sending kids to everywhere but miami bro

Advertisement
Advertisement
Only way to ensure we never get a recruit from there is to never recruit from there.

You go after the best players that fit the system regardless of what school they go to. . . .

As an aside, I wish we'd look at some of the schools in South Carolina too for that matter. Roger McIntosh wasn't too shabby for us. They have some **** good schools in that area.

375.jpg

is in love with

376.jpg

everyone knows this........

This isn't a Randy Shannon led program who only recruits MNW and pushes away everyother program in SFL.

Advertisement
Jesus christ people on here are stupid as **** if they think Jack Daniels is steering kids away from Miami. He doesn't really care where they go. Just look at the top recruits and where they have gone.

Patrick Miller - Auburn
Nick O'Leary - FSU
Curt Maggit - Tennessee
Jonnie Dixon - Ohio State
Jacoby Brissett - UF
Matt Elam - UF
Reshad Butler - Miami

Jesus christ people on here are stupid as **** if they think Jack Daniels is steering kids away from Miami. He doesn't really care where they go. Just look at the top recruits and where they have gone.

Patrick Miller - Auburn
Nick O'Leary - FSU
Curt Maggit - Tennessee
Jacoby Brissett - UF
Matt Elam - UF
Reshad Butler - Miami

We got butler in 2001 or something

Get with it bro

Advertisement

Patrick Miller - Auburn
Nick O'Leary - FSU
Curt Maggit - Tennessee
Jacoby Brissett - UF
Matt Elam - UF
Reshad Butler - Miami

We got butler in 2001 or something

Get with it bro

Same head coach in Jack Daniels who apparently tells kids to stay away from Miami.

Palm beach isn't local to Miami.... Even though it is lumped into SF. Second if the player development and on field product take the next leap it won't matter who the coach is or what he says because a kid will see that U offer and know what the biznizz is.

U CAN'T WIN EVERY FIGHT BUT YA *** BETTER WIN EVERY ONE YA PICK. Let it marinate. We'll be straight

Advertisement
Back