Should we be more concerned about safety?

Advertisement
We have one safety we already tampered with locked in he just hasnt hit the portal yet supposedly. Savion from Vandy is the other.
Yep. Via Addae’s connections

Savion will likely be in the bag after his visit too.

Shaping up to be a very solid portal class. I like the guys we’re recruiting. Really wish there was a star corner or WR in there and then obviously depending on the plan at QB coming together

Shaping up to be a very solid portal class. I like the guys we’re recruiting. Really wish there was a star corner or WR in there and then obviously depending on the plan at QB coming together
WV db?

We're going to play 7 DL and 4 LBs next season to maximize our talent at these positions lol

Advertisement
Great post
Season 9 Thank You GIF by The Office

Qb coming together probably key for WR and keeping our key guy(s)

Advertisement
Since this thread is back I will say again this team can’t be elite without better corners. The entire defense will be significantly better with good corners. This needs to be a priority.
Safety as well if Downs goes portal they better do everything they can to land him with Zaquan

Since this thread is back I will say again this team can’t be elite without better corners. The entire defense will be significantly better with good corners. This needs to be a priority.
I don't see us being elite next year. I also don't think we will play anyone that will be very good. We do play a couple good teams that might be ranked around 15 or 20.

Advertisement
DB room does scare me. It's so thin.

Porter/Damari are fine starters. But what if one goes down? Richard, Stafford and Mack need to step up big time.

Safety, idek who are starters are? Riley and Markeith? Unless Zaquan provides a Bain like impact as a freshman (asking for a lot). Balom is not a miami caliber starting player. Spencer is a question mark as we haven't seen much.

Porter/Damari are fine starters. But what if one goes down? Richard, Stafford and Mack need to step up big time.

Safety, idek who are starters are? Riley and Markeith? Unless Zaquan provides a Bain like impact as a freshman (asking for a lot). Balom is not a miami caliber starting player. Spencer is a question mark as we haven't seen much.

Need multiple transfers no clue what the staff is doing.

Advertisement
I’m more comfortable with what we have a cb compared to safety at this point. I’m concerned a little bit. Hopefully Patterson can step in and be an impact guy

Agree wholeheartedly, just noting you missed Jaden Harris at safety. I would project him and Riley as the starters as of right now. We really need a starting caliber safety from the portal.

Advertisement
Back