Should we be more concerned about safety?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are there enough Heart and Vascular Centers in South Florida for these guys to be having dire panic attacks about multiple positions?????? Asking for some friends.........

Advertisement
Our starting safeties are Jaden Harris and Markeith Williams.

Kaleb Spencer and Brian Balom is the backups.

Jaden Harris did a good job when he filled in for Kam during the Temple and Bethune game. I think his ready to start or for sure compete for that spot

Nahh they obviously are rolling with Harris and Patterson coming in from the highschool ranks is going to get run with a transfer we will be fine at safety corner will be a strength

Advertisement
I know QB is the top priority but we have next to nothing at Safety and it doesn’t seem like we are hearing a lot of names.

Is the staff fine if we have to roll into Spring ball with the current safety depth?
I dno if the staff is concerned but I am. Markeith looks scrawny and I don't see many other playmakers back there. Kam and JW played almost all the snaps outside of the game or 2 kam missed. They gotta get atleast 1 legit starter thru the portal and hopefully Patterson is gna be ready to have a Bain-esque type Freshman year

I know QB is the top priority but we have next to nothing at Safety and it doesn’t seem like we are hearing a lot of names.

Is the staff fine if we have to roll into Spring ball with the current safety depth?
They are not. Plenty of names will hit the portal.

Advertisement
excellent safety just entered the portal out of san diego state

i think we land riley and maybe one more, we'll be fine.

also have Patterson coming in and jaden harris who the staff likes already on roster

Advertisement
Back