Shots fired by Kaaya's mom

So, now we're attacking a player's parent because her position is different than yours. Reminds me of the old allegory of Dutch farmer who burned down his barn to kill the rats. If you don't like her opinion then just ignore it. Yet, it will give credence to parents like Bridgewater's mother who openly hammered Miami fans during Teddy's recruiting and his decommitment.
Do you know how to read?

Advertisement
This. I get she is trying to back the program and Golden, but this Program was here before Brad became the QB of Miami. Again, Winning cures everything. She posts a lot on Social Media anyway if you follow her on instagram or Twitter. I don't think she handled this situation the best when everyone is going to be watching her now.

Parents should be out of this publicly. Why Social Media is bad. Too many people use it who should not be.

I'll assume you believe our fans slashed the tires of the football team right?? One walk on whose car was there a week found a tire slashed. Shocking ESPN blew the story up like all the others.. including a girl whose aun'ts extortion attempt for $7M that has zero credibility.

Welcome to winning. I know your crybaby wide right feather freaks are not use to actually beating the crap out of people and winning something, since your previous 2 NC were given to you to stop St Booby's endless whining. Prior to last year everyone always felt sorry for you because of being abused by THE U for 20 years. Now that you actually earn and NC and beat up on people doing it, the world doesn't like you so much. Boo who, boo who. You still aren't crap until one of your players does something 20 years after leaving Wide Right, plays in NFL, maybe gets elected to public office and then the TV lead is "Former FSU Seminole rapes another young woman." It is call hate. Don't worry everyone will get over it, because you had your run. Soon everyone will just feel sorry for the poor Seminoles again and you will be able to whine away. Frigging crybabies!!!!!!!

So, now we're attacking a player's parent because her position is different than yours. Reminds me of the old allegory of Dutch farmer who burned down his barn to kill the rats. If you don't like her opinion then just ignore it. Yet, it will give credence to parents like Bridgewater's mother who openly hammered Miami fans during Teddy's recruiting and his decommitment.
Do you know how to read?

Yes, I do. The gal is defending her son and the program he plays for. If I were in her shoes, I'd probably go off as well. We've got "fans" who are taking this personally and now they'll be relentless. You don't like what she said or disagree with her then ignore her.

Do you know how to read?

Yes, I do. The gal is defending her son and the program he plays for. If I were in her shoes, I'd probably go off as well. We've got "fans" who are taking this personally and now they'll be relentless. You don't like what she said or disagree with her then ignore her.

Who started tweeting who then? How did this situation arise?

I really do doubt your reading ability.

Advertisement
Take it from me, parents just don't understand.

[video=youtube;jW3PFC86UNI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW3PFC86UNI[/video]

Last edited:
Do you know how to read?

Who gives a ***** who started it? I'm sorry I'm not in the "how dare her" crowd. Why you taking this so personally?

I was a Hurricane fan before Jim Kelly took the starting QB job from Kenny McMillian after he got in trouble and kicked off the team..when my favorite wrestler Rocky Johnson's son was a DT on the team. I've been a fan for sometime.. Passion for the program is great...everyone has the same goal..Win...i disagree with bashing one another... especially parents of a player...I for one don't expect protection from this umbrella because i see my self as a fan first... i can see both views of the posters here and Ms Kaaya. Alot of posters passionately bash golden (the same way Butch got bashed) but parents believe that the current staff is the representative for their child so bashing the staff is like bashing their child...If another coach was to come in the same would apply. This fourm is open for the freedom of expression I'm cool with that but at the same time it is a avenue of communication for those who have a vested interest in the program...coaches athletes and parents... again we all have the same goal lets not hurt the program any more...by doing what we think is helping. Social media fosters the Mob Syndrome..we can act out cause no one knows who we are..protected by a cover of darkness and concealed by the lack of identification. Duke's mom spoke out once she knew her son was safe...i would have done it the same way...i will not make any decsion based on what i read here but others may judge the whole fan base by what is said here...we have to be careful... Conkrite's dad warned me when i first became a member not to open my mouth...i didn't listen

I was a Hurricane fan before Jim Kelly took the starting QB job from Kenny McMillian after he got in trouble and kicked off the team..when my favorite wrestler Rocky Johnson's son was a DT on the team. I've been a fan for sometime.. Passion for the program is great...everyone has the same goal..Win...i disagree with bashing one another... especially parents of a player...I for one don't expect protection from this umbrella because i see my self as a fan first... i can see both views of the posters here and Ms Kaaya. Alot of posters passionately bash golden (the same way Butch got bashed) but parents believe that the current staff is the representative for their child so bashing the staff is like bashing their child...If another coach was to come in the same would apply. This fourm is open for the freedom of expression I'm cool with that but at the same time it is a avenue of communication for those who have a vested interest in the program...coaches athletes and parents... again we all have the same goal lets not hurt the program any more...by doing what we think is helping. Social media fosters the Mob Syndrome..we can act out cause no one knows who we are..protected by a cover of darkness and concealed by the lack of identification. Duke's mom spoke out once she knew her son was safe...i would have done it the same way...i will not make any decsion based on what i read here but others may judge the whole fan base by what is said here...we have to be careful... Conkrite's dad warned me when i first became a member not to open my mouth...i didn't listen

End Thread

Advertisement
I didn't see anyone bashing her or going after her. Disagreeing? Sure. Asking questions? Yep. But not being harsh or rude. She's an adult. She can handle people disagreeing, or should be able to.

I didn't see anyone bashing her or going after her. Disagreeing? Sure. Asking questions? Yep. But not being harsh or rude. She's an adult. She can handle people disagreeing, or should be able to.

She started the whole fcking thing. And she called guys dummies and made other personal attacks when no-one was doing that to her. If she wants to start **** with fans she's lucky they didn't go off on her. Those dudes didn't deserve her unprovoked attacks.

Do you know how to read?

You people need to get your heads examined! Seriously!
All this poison over a game played by teenagers. What do you expect is the result of all this lunacy for any of you personally?
You need to re-examine your priorities.
This poison is killing any enjoyment anyone can expect from being a UM fan for who knows how long, maybe forever.
In the end this will all pass and you will have not affected anything.
What does UM winning national championships get for you personally? Bragging rights, some lofty position of an accomplishment that you personally had nothing to do with. This is grounds for psychoanalysis.
Pray for peace.

Do you know how to read?

You people need to get your heads examined! Seriously!
All this poison over a game played by teenagers. What do you expect is the result of all this lunacy for any of you personally?
You need to re-examine your priorities.
This poison is killing any enjoyment anyone can expect from being a UM fan for who knows how long, maybe forever.
In the end this will all pass and you will have not affected anything.
What does UM winning national championships get for you personally? Bragging rights, some lofty position of an accomplishment that you personally had nothing to do with. This is grounds for psychoanalysis.
Pray for peace.

The new-era of Miami fans. What a joke this entire post is.

Advertisement
Do you know how to read?

Despite what this current administration and idiot fvckwads like PentagonLame would have you think.

THE FANS ARE THE ******* PROGRAM!!!!! Not the players. Not the admins. Not the Corches. THE ******* FANS!!!!!!

You ******* idiots.

And that there is why you know FeliciaCrack is way out of her lane.

You expect me to take this crackhead's word over MaDuke?

GTFO with that schit you ******* moran.

And that there is why you know FeliciaCrack is way out of her lane.

You expect me to take this crackhead's word over MaDuke?

GTFO with that schit you ******* moran.
It normally take people longer to figure me out...lol. Thats your opinion i respect that...even though i disagree

Advertisement
What a sad state of affairs our program has become.

What ****es me off the most was that people were actually being pretty respectful towards her and showing their desire for Brad to succeed at Miami. She's just salty she has to deal with a fan base that wants to shake the boat

Do you know how to read?

Despite what this current administration and idiot fvckwads like PentagonLame would have you think.

THE FANS ARE THE ******* PROGRAM!!!!! Not the players. Not the admins. Not the Corches. THE ******* FANS!!!!!!

You ******* idiots.

So obviously internet tough guy you're taking this too personally.

Advertisement
Back