Shots fired by Kaaya's mom

Advertisement
FSU fans must be having a field day reading this forum

Yea, I agree. I'm embarrassed by the reaction of our fans. Advice: Its OK to differ in opinions! Respect the woman for encouraging her son to come to the U even though our staff ain't worth a flip.

Show a little dignity?!?!?!?

Her son is the real deal, so I can cut her some slack right now. Administration is calling on strangers to defend it because it has the credibility of Saddam and his sons. Bad's mom doesn't realize that her son would have been a Heisman candidate this year and will it next year with Butch as his HC. Wait until her starts throwing Brad under the bus to deflect shot at Mark and his defense next year like has done to Duke the last two years. We will see how much she loves him then.

She's coming off like a dopey unstable *******. She must be embarrassing the **** out of her son.

Whoever is on Twitter should stoke the fire because it's a big embarrassment for UM, and anything that embarrasses UM is good for the cause. She seems like she'd be very easy to get rustled further.

wow...

Cute......at least our fans don't slash our player's vehicles and, even worse, conveniently overlook your fellow students getting sexually assaulted and raped because the perp is a member of the football program.....your school, not just your athletic program and fans, are a disgrace to college football.

I'll assume you believe our fans slashed the tires of the football team right?? One walk on whose car was there a week found a tire slashed. Shocking ESPN blew the story up like all the others.. including a girl whose aun'ts extortion attempt for $7M that has zero credibility.

Advertisement
Anybody who is engaging a parent at this level is a POS.... Sorry dudes. I would tell everyone to go F off as well...

Bottomline is that NO ONE is really happy unless we are winning. I don't blame her either...

I wouldn't expect anything different from her...she is a (naive) parent sticking up for her son. Nothing wrong with that. Unfortunately, she chose to chime in on a comment that had NOTHING to do with her. She can argue that the comment indirectly affected her because Beast asked who would go to games etc...but no reason for her to jump in.

That being said, her Butch comment was off base. It's clear she is late to the party, which is fine. Think of it this way...seeing as they're from the WC...if this were compton, Kaaya would be a well respected and rising loc and his mom would be...well, felicia. And heads would basically give her a pass because of Brad. So I will choose to ignore her and maybe even feel sorry for her.

By this time next year, she will wish she didn't stick up for Golden.

Advertisement

I actually want Miami good again, for the sake of our rivalry and that the ACC needs a power in the coastal.. but if this board is a reflection of the fanbase then I get where she is coming from. You guys tear eachother up 90% of the time. 10% is fine but dear god. You have the team you deserve to be honest. What players or future coaches want to deal with this fanbase?

Exactly. Been a 'Canes fan for 35 years, and a 'Canes alum. One thing that has held true for a very long time is we have one of the trashiest fan bases around. Just read some of the posts on this site and it's pretty obvious.

Living in LA, I think she has us confused w/ USC another private school in a big city, but USC actually spends money and has a competent BOT and AD, unlike The U, she needs to stay in her lane

So, now we're attacking a player's parent because her position is different than yours. Reminds me of the old allegory of Dutch farmer who burned down his barn to kill the rats. If you don't like her opinion then just ignore it. Yet, it will give credence to parents like Bridgewater's mother who openly hammered Miami fans during Teddy's recruiting and his decommitment.

Last edited:

I actually want Miami good again, for the sake of our rivalry and that the ACC needs a power in the coastal.. but if this board is a reflection of the fanbase then I get where she is coming from. You guys tear eachother up 90% of the time. 10% is fine but dear god. You have the team you deserve to be honest. What players or future coaches want to deal with this fanbase?

Exactly. Been a 'Canes fan for 35 years, and a 'Canes alum. One thing that has held true for a very long time is we have one of the trashiest fan bases around. Just read some of the posts on this site and it's pretty obvious.

Yet another nole coming here talking about how we have a ****** fan base. Sorry i guess when girls get raped its better to threaten that girl right? With the way FSU fans handled that Winston mess, please never call us out again

Advertisement
So, now we're attacking a player's parent because her position is different than yours. Reminds me of the old allegory of Dutch farmer who burned down his barn to kill the rats. If you don't like her opinion then just ignore it. Yet, it will give credence to parents like Bridgewater's mother who openly hammered Miami fans during Teddy's recruiting and his decommitment.

Another guy who didn't see anything assuming fans are attacking her or her son when she's the only one who was attacking anyone. Jesus Christ, at least read up before chiming in with sanctimonious comments.

What is the end result of even dealing with her? It can't be anything good that will come out of this. Just let her be and focus the attention to getting a new coach.

Another guy who didn't see anything assuming fans are attacking her or her son when she's the only one who was attacking anyone. Jesus Christ, at least read up before chiming in with sanctimonious comments.

This. She's the one who went HAM on beast just asking if people were renewing season tix

Advertisement
Parents should be out of this publicly. Why Social Media is bad. Too many people use it who should not be.

Yet another nole coming here talking about how we have a ****ty fan base. Sorry i guess when girls get raped its better to threaten that girl right? With the way FSU fans handled that Winston mess, please never call us out again

Exactly! Noles live in an alternate universe equating some alleged bad behavior from our fans to their people condoning rape. Good post and sorry for accidentally negging you (from phone, can't seem to undo thumbs down).

Last edited:
Angela Means Kaaya (fan) you have a lot of nerve telling a players parent that you want to install a coach who lost for years then as soon as he won left like a thief in the night. Now you want to give him Al's players and QB? HAHAHAHAHAHA YOURE KILLING ME. LOL

Well, she's not wrong there.

That's probably the most blatantly wrong thing she typed. Butch Davis saved UM and put it back on the CFB mountaintop. Calling him a "thief in the night" is an uncalled for and incorrect low blow.

I'm not saying I agree with what Felecia is doing, but it appears that Felecia is the only one who will stick up for her son. We know the corches won't as they will throw him under the bus as soon as they need to do so.

Advertisement
Back