Shots fired by Kaaya's mom

Advertisement
Sounds like she is afraid of AL resigning. She must know something we don't know.....#sourgrapes

Honestly she needs to shut up cause she has no idea what she's talking about.

I fully understand and feel sorry for the fact that her and her child are caught in the middle of this....but as I just said she has ZERO idea of what has been going on here for some time.

I love Kaaya and want to see him become an all time great here...but if losing Golden means losing Kaaya....I'll personally help them start packing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We're talking about it in Geo's thread

**** that guy's thread. He kept me up all ******* night on Thursday for **** and I had an 12! Hour drive on Friday to get back to Miami. I was so tired I had to stop and rent a hotel in Gainesville, ******* Gainesville!!

Last edited:
I'll take her giving The Feast a fear - induced heart attack under any pretense.

If he could see his jimmies THIS had to rustle them.

@*@MiamiRadioBeast*you know squat about the program or CFB. No way you could unless you're inside locker room.

9:14pm*- 4 Jan 15

FSU fans must be having a field day reading this forum

They've been having a field day for a decade. It's an embarrassment how ridiculous the management of this program is.

It's pathetic...I'm at the point where I'd prefer they shut the program down and let us remember the past as opposed to continue to tear it all down.

**** these ********.

She has been on an all day crusade to bash anyone who doesn't like Golden. Saying we bring "hate". Telling one guy he is just "going by thoughts of others and dogma". Yes she said Dogma? Like really wtf is that ****? Now we are a cult. She has went off the deep end big time.

Advertisement
People have been fans for over 30 years and here she comes saying we know nothing

Exactly, maybe someone needs to remind her that we have been part of the U since before Brad was born!!!

Exactly! As someone who only really fell in love with The U and football when I arrived in 2011, I have a ton of respect for those who've loved the program for decades. Mrs. Kaaya needs to take a back seat to all this

How is getting into a twitter war with a player's mom going to help the situation either now or in the future? It won't.

Advertisement
Obviously Goldie sold her another used car.

She needs to realize that Goldie's scheme gave her son a 6-7 record, this year. That's not exactly NFL material.

Advertisement
Back