Shockey Working w/ Kaaya, Njoku, Herndon, Dobard Today

True/False - all four of the student athletes in this picture will be (at the very least) contributors in the NFL one day?
Very true, scouts are aware of Herndon just as much as Njoku and Dobard will probably make a squad just like Jake Stoneburner did. Brad is Brad
Has anyone heard anyrhing on jerome washington

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

Left Miami, most likely headed to Rutgers, according to some Twitter guys

Advertisement
Advertisement
I saw CBS is doing a "Position U" series right now. They named Miami #TEU of course. Largely on the backs of Shockey, Olsen and Jimmy Graham.

The real Tight End U: Georgia, Iowa, Miami, Notre Dame or Tennessee? - CBSSports.com

Walford has next in Oakland.

Not far behind him will be Njoku. Depending on how big of a year he has and how successful we are, I could see Njoku leaving after this upcoming season. After Njoku leaves for the NFL Herndon should be ready for the #1 TE spot after getting a lot of work in has an H-back for us. He'll have value to NFL teams as well.

I don't think Dobard will be the playmaker that others will be, but I think his blocking can keep him hanging around the league for a little bit.

Some Njoku highlights for yall.

[video=youtube;qYG9h_nILVs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYG9h_nILVs[/video]

He's gonna be a problem this season.

Came across this mix of all three of current top TEs too.

[video=youtube;e2XmJMfLbXw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2XmJMfLbXw[/video]

Njoku is a beast. Herndon is a beast. Dobard is solid. Great trio of TEs we have.

I bet Njoku won't leave until he gets his degree. Dude is Nigerian.

QB's using TEs was always a big key to our great teams back to Kosar and Dennison in the first NC game. We were way ahead of NFL in using TEs. Great to see this. Brad already got one TE an NFL payday. More on that field now.

The best I ever saw was Willie Smith back in the early 80's...Unfortunately finished his career in prison...

I remember Willie. Dude was unbelievable. Isn't he the guy that did a Richard Pryor, RIP, imitation -- catching fire while free-basing.

Advertisement

True/False - all four of the student athletes in this picture will be (at the very least) contributors in the NFL one day?
Very true, scouts are aware of Herndon just as much as Njoku and Dobard will probably make a squad just like Jake Stoneburner did. Brad is Brad
Has anyone heard anyrhing on jerome washington

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

Left Miami, most likely headed to Rutgers, according to some Twitter guys

Looks like he's going to FCS Stony Brook

I saw CBS is doing a "Position U" series right now. They named Miami #TEU of course. Largely on the backs of Shockey, Olsen and Jimmy Graham.

The real Tight End U: Georgia, Iowa, Miami, Notre Dame or Tennessee? - CBSSports.com

Walford has next in Oakland.

Not far behind him will be Njoku. Depending on how big of a year he has and how successful we are, I could see Njoku leaving after this upcoming season. After Njoku leaves for the NFL Herndon should be ready for the #1 TE spot after getting a lot of work in has an H-back for us. He'll have value to NFL teams as well.

I don't think Dobard will be the playmaker that others will be, but I think his blocking can keep him hanging around the league for a little bit.

Some Njoku highlights for yall.

[video=youtube;qYG9h_nILVs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYG9h_nILVs[/video]

He's gonna be a problem this season.
The study basically concluded Miami is NFLU

Njoku is a beast. Herndon is a beast. Dobard is solid. Great trio of TEs we have.

I bet Njoku won't leave until he gets his degree. Dude is Nigerian.
Cant wait to watch Njoku drag opposing dbs into the endzone like there rag dolls

Advertisement
Back