Shockey Working w/ Kaaya, Njoku, Herndon, Dobard Today

Advertisement
QB's using TEs was always a big key to our great teams back to Kosar and Dennison in the first NC game. We were way ahead of NFL in using TEs. Great to see this. Brad already got one TE an NFL payday. More on that field now.

Advertisement
Shockey helped contribute towards stopping some incredibly unsportsmanlike behavior from a team that was clearly out of control while he was with the Saints by cooperating with the league during the bounty situation. Very commendable.

Advertisement
Shockey helped contribute towards stopping some incredibly unsportsmanlike behavior from a team that was clearly out of control while he was with the Saints by cooperating with the league during the bounty situation. Very commendable.

I see what you did there.

Advertisement
Wish he could add some dogg to them like he had. We need our guys to exude confidence to an intimidable level. Play smart, fast and confident and everything else will fall into place.

He needs to share with them his secret of ALWAYS being wide open in the end zone throughout his entire college career. Loved that guy. Came here a complete hick from Bumfuk, Oklahoma that used to wear jeans to the beach and loved fishing and left here appearing on the cover of freakin' GQ.

QB's using TEs was always a big key to our great teams back to Kosar and Dennison in the first NC game. We were way ahead of NFL in using TEs. Great to see this. Brad already got one TE an NFL payday. More on that field now.

The best I ever saw was Willie Smith back in the early 80's...Unfortunately finished his career in prison...

Advertisement
He needs to share with them his secret of ALWAYS being wide open in the end zone throughout his entire college career. Loved that guy. Came here a complete hick from Bumfuk, Oklahoma that used to wear jeans to the beach and loved fishing and left here appearing on the cover of freakin' GQ.

Still remember Verne Lundquist's call when he caught the TD from Dorsey in 2000 to finally beat FSU. He was just a pup then, just getting started. I also vaguely remember him making his first pro catch in the Hall of Fame Game (pre-season) for the Giants. Absolutely ran over some DB along the sideline and his whole sideline went apeshyt. Good times.

Still remember Verne Lundquist's call when he caught the TD from Dorsey in 2000 to finally beat FSU. He was just a pup then, just getting started. I also vaguely remember him making his first pro catch in the Hall of Fame Game (pre-season) for the Giants. Absolutely ran over some DB along the sideline and his whole sideline went apeshyt. Good times.

I remember that play for the Giants, was ridiculous. Never seen it since.
edit: found it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPXeOHjV854

I love that there's an atmosphere now at Miami where the Shockeys of teams past can feel comfortable enough to come teach our kids in the offseason. What a breath of fresh air.

Golden would have required a thirty minute screening process, and then denied the workout.

"So wait, Jeremy, what exactly are you going to tell these kids? Because I have this whole cheeseburger narrative running pretty tight right now, and if you go in there changing things, you're gonna confuse the kids. And then that's on you. I mean, that's on me. On me, then on you."

Advertisement
Back