Shirreffs..I got 2 infractions while at band camp. lulz

Cane Dynasty

Thunderdome Survivor
******* hilarious.

BTW Evan is moist likely starting this year. Perry has to blow the doors off the caddy to even have a chance. Corches are bout 100 on Evan. Get ready.

I'm not Whooper cane but I have a decent sauce.

BTW I got attacked by a pitbull last Friday. Not fun.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yes. Welcome back. Board hasn't been the same. In your absence a certain poster threatened to decommit from CIS. Proved to be hollow as I'm sure you'll find out. Sorry to hear abou the pit bull attack, sucks big time. Oh yeah, Butch Davis remains a football God.

Go Canes!

Yes. Welcome back. Board hasn't been the same. In your absence a certain poster threatened to decommit from CIS. Proved to be hollow as I'm sure you'll find out. Sorry to hear abou the pit bull attack, sucks big time. Oh yeah, Butch Davis remains a football God.

Go Canes!

That dog fvcked me up but I fvcked him up worse. I'm only 6' 2" 185#

Niqqa degloved my left pinky and most of my left ring finger. I gave him 2 broken legs. If there were 2 dogs I might be dead.

Corching staff has basically agreed on Evan right now. Perry is looking at a shirt if he can't get down immediately which is tough for a true frosh.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Go Canes!

Niqqa degloved my left pinky and most of my left ring finger. I gave him 2 broken legs. If there were 2 dogs I might be dead.

Corching staff has basically agreed on Evan right now. Perry is looking at a shirt if he can't get down immediately which is tough for a true frosh.

**** man, hope you heal up quick and F that dog, sounds like he wont be chasing cars anytime soon. I like the news on Evan. Lots of posters crowning Perry. That's alot to throw on youngman's shoulders. With Sheriffs we have a cerebral QB who knows the system and probably understands the value of the skill around him. I always feel like true freshman try to prove themselves at unnecessary times. I'm a big fan a having the smart guy backed up by more than capable youngsters. That is not to say Perry isn't smart, its just that the defenses he will be facing are much more sophisticated than the HS defenses he is used to seeing. If, and that's a big IF, Perry comes in and takes the job than we have ourselves a 3yr starter and likely high draft pick playing QB for us. Not too bad.

Go Canes!

******* hilarious.

BTW Evan is moist likely starting this year. Perry has to blow the doors off the caddy to even have a chance. Corches are bout 100 on Evan. Get ready.

That's what happens when you break into Fred Sanford's place. How did it happen?

If the intel is good, I have no problem with Shirreffs as starter. Just wish we didn't have to wait until August to see how well he plays and leads the team. There's more information being leaked from the FBI right now than from Richt's camp.

Advertisement
******* hilarious.

That's what happens when you break into Fred Sanford's place. How did it happen?

plentyoffatties.com

******* hilarious.

plentyoffatties.com

thanks for the love while I was fighting the midgets btw

Advertisement
******* hilarious.

plentyoffatties.com

Thank God you're back. [MENTION=13553]FIUMCane[/MENTION] and I can focus on Gayturd tears and their misery now. Seriously, I thought you got fed up and bolted. Glad you're back. Even your haters know it's more entertaining with you around.

Last edited:

Go Canes!

Should I assume that this was not your dog?

Your defleshing by those mutts has affected your powers of reasoning.

This quarterback race is not over. It could be him, it could be Rosier, or less likely someone else.

I would lay the odds are it's between those two, though. Too many practices and scrimmages to go before anyone is selected.

Your defleshing by those mutts has affected your powers of reasoning.

This quarterback race is not over. It could be him, it could be Rosier, or less likely someone else.

I would lay the odds are it's between those two, though. Too many practices and scrimmages to go before anyone is selected.

My sauce says Evan has to lose it.

My sauce also said Butch would be our next corch. (but that was 48 hours before Richt left UGA). Is what it is.

Advertisement
Back