Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Luke Stampeni(s) is part of it. I’m not sure but I think it’s someone from 247 who started it.
Being started by the same guy who started Rivals and 247. They took some of the analysts from those networks such as Chad Simmons and got the biggest edit guy in the game Hayes Fawcett so they are definitely gonna be a known source in due time

20210731_100546.jpg

Like in basketball when there is already two teams on the court and u call got next.

Advertisement
Wiltfong talked to Shemar and and a few others last night -

“Environment was cool,” Stewart said. Georgia, Miami and Ohio State are the other contenders in his process. “A lot of top players in the country were there. College Station is different from what I imagined, everything you need is close to campus or on campus. What stood out for me was the depth chart for my position, there are two seniors leaving after this season. A&M has always been up there but now that I’ve seen it in person they remain one of my top schools.”

Advertisement
Wiltfong talked to Shemar and and a few others last night -

“Environment was cool,” Stewart said. Georgia, Miami and Ohio State are the other contenders in his process. “A lot of top players in the country were there. College Station is different from what I imagined, everything you need is close to campus or on campus. What stood out for me was the depth chart for my position, there are two seniors leaving after this season. A&M has always been up there but now that I’ve seen it in person they remain one of my top schools.”
From the rest of the article:
Shemar elaborated further saying “They were really selling me on the growth of the town. They mentioned pretty soon a Walmart would be opening up. It would be their first one. The whole crowd went wild when they made that announcement.”

(not an actual quote)

A&M just got a analyst from uga that’s a south fla guy and was the one recruiting shemar to uga.

Advertisement
Until I see an exit interview with high praise for the school I will continue to believe he's only collecting bags then circling back to The U. I heard Fegans was a silent since his OV. Feel like the same with Shemar.

Advertisement
Until I see an exit interview with high praise for the school I will continue to believe he's only collecting bags then circling back to The U. I heard Fegans was a silent since his OV. Feel like the same with Shemar.
This had the same vibe of a Texas 5⭐ saying this after a visit to Miami it just felt like nice words with little depth. I'm still not even the least worried

I haven’t been down to the waterfront in SW DC in many years. I know they’ve got a lot of new stuff in there. Literally so many cool and unique flavor neighborhoods in DC. I always loved it there and got much of my post high school education there.
And it’s growing. SW is now the most densely populated quadrant in DC.

And it’s growing. SW is now the most densely populated quadrant in DC.
Yeah, it’s pretty amazing what’s happened there. You even have a bunch of engineering firms that moved into new buildings in SW.

From the rest of the article:
Shemar elaborated further saying “They were really selling me on the growth of the town. They mentioned pretty soon a Walmart would be opening up. It would be their first one. The whole crowd went wild when they made that announcement.”

(not an actual quote)
They‘re alos going to get a radio station really soon. Don’t minimize what development can do for towns on rail spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back