Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it me or did he seem somewhat annoyed with the questions. Didn’t seem overly loving of the situation there but one truly never knows with top flight kids
I think these kids get exhausted.....he seemed tired.
I did love how he looked over at Larry Johnson before he commented. Lol

Advertisement
Larry Johnson? lol Grandmama don't get no respect!

61Ho-TmDVL._AC_.jpg
Great call!!!

Advertisement
Think Georgia will be our biggest competition with Bama sticking around but come time when he needs to put pen to paper he’ll be a Cane.

He's all business. I was impressed. We're going to have to work our asses off for him, as we should. But I see nothing in those interviews that we can't ghost if the season goes the way we hope it will and his boys on the roster continue to be bullish about Miami.

I hope he doesn't make us sweat it out all the way to December. May need to take two and keep a spot open for him.

Advertisement
The OSu board pretty much came to the same conclusion: he has little interest. They didn't think he showed enough respect or appreciation for how great a coach Larry Johnson is... LOL
Awwwwwww Ohio St ****eye tears oh how much I miss those 😂😂😂😂😂. I keep saying these interviews after visits are telling because for years you see kids glow after a visit even if they know they're not going there while Shemar js respectfully showing these schools that #HeGone

Advertisement
Advertisement
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

holy ****, it doesn’t get any worse than that from a city stand point. Columbia and Athens being the 2 highlights of your mini vacation is hilarious
My goodness especially this time of year. This is literally the worst time to showcase these hick college towns and the best time to showcase Miami... who am I kidding it’s year-round for Miami lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back