Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy considering the cookouts were unofficial visits while LSU was an official visit. Bad look for LSU but great for us. Now we just have to withstand the UGA visit, get him to come to Paradise camp as another unofficial and we're cooking with grease. Hopefully we're performing well during the season set him up on an official visit then seal the deal early signing period.
That part!!! Though Bama may not determine our season, these recruits will be watching to see how we manage.

Advertisement
That part!!! Though Bama may not determine our season, these recruits will be watching to see how we manage.
I think if we look competitive against Bama, we'll be in great shape.

Something I've heard recruits say: for example, one of the kids who committed to Arizona State this year said in an interview something like, "I think they're just a few guys like me away from beating USC." Something along those lines. I also heard Zach Rice in an interview say about Virginia (paraphrased), "If they can be that competitive with the players they have, I can imagine what they could do with a guy like me on the roster."

The point is, if we can make Stewart, Wilson, some of these other big fish feel like, "The U just needs me and another big timer or two, and we'll be beating Bama," that would be good enough. Anyone who wants us to beat Bama first is just a front-runner anyway.

Something I've heard recruits say: for example, one of the kids who committed to Arizona State this year said in an interview something like, "I think they're just a few guys like me away from beating USC." Something along those lines. I also heard Zach Rice in an interview say about Virginia (paraphrased), "If they can be that competitive with the players they have, I can imagine what they could do with a guy like me on the roster."

The point is, if we can make Stewart, Wilson, some of these other big fish feel like, "The U just needs me and another big timer or two, and we'll be beating Bama," that would be good enough. Anyone who wants us to beat Bama first is just a front-runner anyway.
don't get embarrassed and get to the ACCCG and were rolling.

Advertisement

Moral victories rarely amount to anything but in this case I would agree.

1623453588261.png
Maybe this is his younger brother Jhemar doing the interview instead of Shemar. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Absolutely, never meant we had to win the game (which my mental energy is towards winning) but we can’t get LSU 2018’d though. That took the air out of our sails. Score didn’t match the lack of effort on the field.

Advertisement
sure but he’s only played in 2 games

absent injury, “five star donnell” should have more. Also averaging a half tackle a game isn’t anything to write home about. Jimmy Murphy did that for us only playing special teams.

absent injury, “five star donnell” should have more. Also averaging a half tackle a game isn’t anything to write home about. Jimmy Murphy did that for us only playing special teams.
I feel like Ryan Ragone is averaging that over the past 2 years.

Advertisement
Shemar is up at IMG for the UnderArmour Future 50 event. Ivins spoke to him.

Stewart tells me Ohio State is going to get one of his OVs after he camped in Columbus. He returns to Miami tomorrow for his third unofficial since the dead period lifted. Georgia gets him on campus in a few weeks. Sounds like he might not workout today after tweaking his knee a little.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back