Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo he’s scratching the surface.
He looks a little fat compared to last year. Crazy eyes and the nutrition staff are gonna get him right and he will be unblockable.
he said in his interview hes heavy right now. because of all the food hes been eating. all these schools giving him free meals hes going to gain weight. he will be fine come season and once he gets into college

Advertisement
he said in his interview hes heavy right now. because of all the food hes been eating. all these schools giving him free meals hes going to gain weight. he will be fine come season and once he gets into college
Even if he does outgrow DE he could be like RJ here, I think people forget how good he was his last year. Had like 13 tackles for a loss and **** near a pass knockdown every game. Ceiling is much higher than RJ but either spot would be fine for him.

Shemar looks tired and wore out from the recruiting process and visits already. Seems like he knows where he wants to go and is just trying to enjoy the experience. He was glowing after the barbecue.

I really hope someone is selling him and Kelly on hooking up together and how it could possibly be what Rousseau and Phillips almost was. A Category 5 Hurricane that makes landfall this time.

Advertisement
I wasn't sure in the bend at the start, but as the video went on, that small and minor critique went flying out the door. That size, man that kid has some quick feet. Super talented and athletically gifted. Wow

Advertisement
Advertisement
The OSu board pretty much came to the same conclusion: he has little interest. They didn't think he showed enough respect or appreciation for how great a coach Larry Johnson is... LOL
So the kid didn’t plan to work out.
They ask him to work out despite him being a bit out of shape and being tired from traveling all over. He has the enough “respect” to not say no to their staff but because he didn’t swallow some coaches kids he didn’t show enough “respect”?
Wow!!

Ohh yea. Not worried about OSU based on that video lol
Agreed. If we thought going into his visit we were one of his leaders and he gave our writers an interview like that half this board would collectively lose their shït, myself included. In my infallible self appointed expert opinion, it looks like we lead right now and by a lot.

Advertisement
Kid visits UM and proceeds to treat the Bag $chools like they did him wrong.

College Football GIF by Miami Hurricanes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back