Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to recap:

Shemar Stewart and 2024 QB Adrian Posse for Ohio State camp on June 9. Going up there with a coach
June 10th - Notre Dame with Posse and coach

June 13th - Miami with Pace teammates

Bus Tour with Pace team: Florida on June 14, Georgia on June 15, FSU on June 16, Clemson on June 17, South Carolina on June 18 and Alabama on June 19.
Who is organizing these “bus tours” to bag school? Drummond still around? Money for MxDonalds I guess

why is there never a tour from others places that come to Miami?

Advertisement
Who is organizing these “bus tours” to bag school? Drummond still around? Money for MxDonalds I guess

One of my college buddies at UM in the late 80's is the pilot taking Shemar up to Columbus right now on Delta, he recognized him and told him the U is the place to be!

One of my college buddies at UM in the late 80's is the pilot taking Shemar up to Columbus right now on Delta, he recognized him and told him the U is the place to be!
Who the **** is paying for all these plane rides on their unofficial visits.I can understand a bus with a bunch of kids but this is more expensive.

That's all well and good but we need to get to the bus driver for that SEC bus tour. The bus driver will see him for days on end, not just a few minutes before takeoff.

The bus driver could be the key. I'd try to help but I don't know any bus drivers.

Unless, of course, you're buddy let Shemar come up into the ****pit and watch while they fly the plane.

Advertisement

I still Remember what happened to Donell Harris after his high school went on the bag bus tour.

Stewart told canesville today he was 270 from all the eating he's doing on visits.At this rate he might grow into a DT in a few weeks.

Just sign him and figure out the rest later. Chad Thomas played LE for us at 275+ towards the end of his time here and this kid is x2 the athlete he was. It can be done as long as it isnt bad weight. A grown 280+ guy on the edge that still has the 1st step and bend to affect the pocket on passing downs would be nice.

Advertisement
Just sign him and figure out the rest later. Chad Thomas played LE for us at 275+ towards the end of his time here and this kid is x2 the athlete he was. It can be done as long as it isnt bad weight. A grown 280+ guy on the edge that still has the 1st step and bend to affect the pocket on passing downs would be nice.
Chad Thomas is the exact comp I had for him when I first saw his highlights, Shemar is basically an athletically upgraded version of Chad, and with Jess as his coach he can tie any possible loose ends that may exist, if any do.

Stewart told canesville today he was 270 from all the eating he's doing on visits.At this rate he might grow into a DT in a few weeks.
He said he wants to play at 260 tho. So I'm sure he'll work to lose the pounds.

Pretty much what I found interesting from the interview:
1. His parents are not football fans and they really don't understand any sports other than basketball.

2. Said he'll play in any defense but he feels like he'll be more productive in a 4-3.

3. Said he'll most likely wait until after his season to make a decision. So yeah, this will be a LONG fight.

Advertisement
Chad Thomas is the exact comp I had for him when I first saw his highlights, Shemar is basically an athletically upgraded version of Chad, and with Jess as his coach he can tie any possible loose ends that may exist, if any do.
Not sure he’s athletically an upgrade to chad. Thomas was a fantastic athlete as a de prospect. Quicker, more agile, better lean than stewart, off recollection, but less powerful. If thomas had been all in on fb, sky was the limit.

That's all well and good but we need to get to the bus driver for that SEC bus tour. The bus driver will see him for days on end, not just a few minutes before takeoff.

The bus driver could be the key. I'd try to help but I don't know any bus drivers.

Unless, of course, you're buddy let Shemar come up into the ****pit and watch while they fly the plane.
Does he like gladiator movies ?

Ivins spoke to him after FIU camp -

While there's no question that Stewart is comfortable with the Hurricanes having visited Coral Gables multiple times over the years, those close to the All-American believe that Georgia should be considered every bit of a player in the recruitment. That's why it was notable that Stewart attended a camp at FIU that the Bulldogs were working on Monday and got a chance to interact with UGA defensive coordinator Dan Lanning.

"It was good," Stewart told 247Sports. "He cleared up a lot of things that I was curious about."

What exactly did Stewart want to know?

"Just the kind of system they run," Stewart said while acknowledging that Georgia views him as a "four-down" lineman.

Stewart had met virtually with Lanning a number of times during the NCAA's temporary dead period. Monday, however, marked the first face-to-facer interaction between the two.

"He's a really good guy," Stewart said of Lanning. "He speaks the truth."

Stewart has never been to Athens before. That will change on June 15 when he checks out UGA with his high school teammates.

What does Stewart want to see?

"Just the same thing at Miami. A good atmosphere, good coaches," Stewart said.

Stewart is unsure at the moment if he will take another official visit this summer, but confirmed that both the Hurricanes and Bulldogs will receive official visits from him later in the process and likely much closer to the Early Signing Period.

"Texas A&M might too," Stewart said.

Stewart is camping at Ohio State on Wednesday. He will then make his way over to Notre Dame for another camp on Thursday before returning to Miami on Sunday after he participates in Under Armour's Future 50 even in Bradenton, Fla. on Saturday. Other known stops for Stewart over the next few weeks include: Florida on June 14, FSU on June 16, Clemson on June 17, South Carolina on June 18 and Alabama on June 19.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back