DE-Nyjalik Kelly
LB/St.-Chase Smith
LB-Wesley Bissainthe
LB-Tirek Austin-Cave
CB-Khamauri Rogers
CB-Chris Graves
S-Avantae Williams
S-James Williams

Can I please get this on a field for the Miami Hurricanes?

Last edited:
Advertisement
DE-Shemar Stewart
DT-Leonard Taylor
DT-Elijah Roberts
DE-Nyjalik Kelly
LB/St.-Chase Williams
LB-Wesley Bissainthe
LB-Tirek Austin-Cave
CB-Khamauri Rogers
CB-Chris Graves
S-Avantae Williams
S-James Williams

Can I please get this on a field for the Miami Hurricanes?
Chase Smith you mean? This would be a **** of a 2023-2024 lineup.

Chase Smith you mean? This would be a **** of a 2023-2024 lineup.
Yes i edited thanks!

Also I would like to see to combine with that defense, and we may just have an ACC Champion and playoff team:

QB-Jake Garcia
RB-Thad Franklin
TE-Elijah Arroyo
WR-Romello Brinson
WR-Brashard Smith
WR-Brandon Inniss
OL-Isaiah Walker
OL-Jalen Rivers
OL-Ryan Rodriguez
OL-Laurence Seymour
OL-Michael McLaughlin

I’d still rather they focus on Kelly and not this kid.

Stewart runs hot and cold on the field, this is not something that is easily changed.

Reactions: JMG
Advertisement
I’d still rather they focus on Kelly and not this kid.

Stewart runs hot and cold on the field, this is not something that is easily changed.
Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

Shemar is taking an OV to LSU this weekend. He took one of his coaches with him as his guest. No family. Not sure if that means anything but their board is not happy about it. Apparently Eddy O has been recruiting him personally. Their 247 writer seems to think they have a long way to go in his recruitment. I thought that was interesting...​

Shemar is taking an OV to LSU this weekend. He took one of his coaches with him as his guest. No family. Not sure if that means anything but their board is not happy about it. Apparently Eddy O has been recruiting him personally. Their 247 writer seems to think they have a long way to go in his recruitment. I thought that was interesting...​
CANE LOCK
Season 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

No, no no CSI posters assured us this is not the case 😂😂. He's all LSU they say

Advertisement
Coach is probably wearing a tee shirt with his CashApp QR code on both sides

He wouldn't, if you believe that's an actual priority and not something a kid knows sounds good in an interview.
I honestly don't believe the kid just made it up and I actually do believe that he feels it is a priority right now. That being said, there are quite a few programs out there that have a knack for getting kids like Shemar Stewart to reevaluate their priorities.

Advertisement
Parents don’t make a OV the player not coming. I felt good after the cookout but feel better now, we have to be in the driver seat.

Advertisement
Imagine if DVD beats Coach O head to head on his first big time recruit.

Eddy O just might be gone after this season. If they lose to ufag at home and get smoked by bama big time they’ll be chirping. Now combine that with a loss to tamu and maybe a surprise loss to an auburn or ole miss and I think he’s dead to rights there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back