Shemar Stewart Perspective

How could he "end up playing for the Hurricanes"? Is he planning on withdrawing his commitment to TAMU and switching to UM? Jimbo isn't going to let him transfer just because he's homesick.

If Stewart does try to transfer, its almost certainly going to be because he isn't starting at TAMU. And why would Cristobal have interest in a player that spurned him and then isn't good enough to play at TAMU? Fortunately Mario is a good enough recruiter that if Stewart tries to come around again, Mario can say, "Sorry, son. You had your chance."
He can't be homesick, he is still here.

Advertisement
I laid this whole scenario out before already...

TAMU has an insane amount of Depth already on their DLine before they even signed this historic 22 class.

The likelihood of Shemar playing as a TF is pretty slim, which means he’ll spend his first season on the bench.

So what happen next? He either sticks around at TAMU waiting his turn or his gets “homesick” & hits the Portal.

If Shemar doesn’t play this season at TAMU, expect him to come back home.

And what did I tell yall about Fat face Hoggish Greedily from day 1?... There are no benevolent handlers, when guys like him clout chase on Twitter for attention they’re ALWAYS on the take.

Shemar should be welcomed here with open arms if after a year TAMU isn’t what he hoped for. Players like him don’t come around that often and the area we need the most is on the lines #TRENCHES.

I can’t see him staying there unless that NIL deal is designed to keep him there

TAMU has an insane amount of Depth already on their DLine before they even signed this historic 22 class.

The likelihood of Shemar playing as a TF is pretty slim, which means he’ll spend his first season on the bench.

So what happen next? He either sticks around at TAMU waiting his turn or his gets “homesick” & hits the Portal.

And what did I tell yall about Fat face Hoggish Greedily from day 1?... There are no benevolent handlers, when guys like him clout chase on Twitter for attention they’re ALWAYS on the take.
Wouldnt hurt if we beat them week 1.

Advertisement
Shemar should be welcomed here with open arms if after a year TAMU isn’t what he hoped for. Players like him don’t come around that often and the area we need the most is on the lines #TRENCHES.

I can’t see him staying there unless that NIL deal is designed to keep him there
I’m fine will Shemar coming home. Let him serve as a cautionary tale to other recruits, particularly when it comes to A&M.

As for Coach M, he can stay on his private island.

The problem is if he transfers it’s the same sht. Moe still out there letting mfers know that he’ll be Shemar’s plug.

Moe found out about that collective and said 8milli??!!!! Oh **** nah! we’re gonna shopping again.

How could he "end up playing for the Hurricanes"? Is he planning on withdrawing his commitment to TAMU and switching to UM? Jimbo isn't going to let him transfer just because he's homesick.

If Stewart does try to transfer, its almost certainly going to be because he isn't starting at TAMU. And why would Cristobal have interest in a player that spurned him and then isn't good enough to play at TAMU? Fortunately Mario is a good enough recruiter that if Stewart tries to come around again, Mario can say, "Sorry, son. You had your chance."
Nah Mario is on record saying finishing second isn’t meaningless anymore with the transfer portal.

Advertisement

That last paragraph is real af. That guy immediately gave me a sus vibe.

You comin with the hot 🔥 on that one...."on the take"

Advertisement

While I would love to have him. I’ll have to disagree you’re talking like he’s a generational DL talent. 1st round potential sure. But we are recruiting 3-4 guys in the 23 cycle already who are as good and better than him.

It would be interesting to put the highest raked miss from each class, that we had a realistic shot at. Just a thought
I can't remember myself who our top target was in each class that we had a genuinely realistic chance with - but I'd be interested in seeing that too.

Advertisement

You can wait for him at the airport if you like with your pom poms but to me him going to tamu over coming to Miami is a kick in the balls and in my opinion only shows other big dogs it's ok to ***** Miami now because they can come back anytime they want and we will be waiting on our knees for them.

You can wait for him at the airport if you like with your pom poms but to me him going to tamu over coming to Miami is a kick in the balls and in my opinion only shows other big dogs it's ok to ***** Miami now because they can come back anytime they want and we will be waiting on our knees for them.

1647373019861.jpeg

Good point. We land Bain, Hicks, Wayne, Harbor, LeBlanc and Mitchell he can forget it. If we land 3 of the 6 I just mentioned he can forget it. We’re about to be recruiting on a level we’ve not seen before. At least since the internet has been a thing.

Just look at Terrence Lewis ending up at UCF. Kid f***** up he could’ve been apart of what’s about to happen. Now he’s just gonna be another 5* washout.

Advertisement
Back