2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Our edge class is still good. We ******.

Also: I ran PB. By some margin lol
**** straight!!

I know it fvking hurts but Bender is right.

We have Kelly & Moss and many others. We are solid in that spot. Let’s celebrate them and root for them to take us to the next level.

Imma be honest, like I said I’m not invested in this class, but I’m like fck these jits that wanna come home after the fact. Enjoy that A&M life my boy.
Wearing cowboy hats, ******* **** white Ho's and try not to step on the grass at school. Enjoy cause Mario will have us straight in a few years and you will regret your decision.

IMPOSSIBLE! I was shot with 10 birds (middle fingers) for giving gumps & yumfs a reality check.
If you listen to his interviews, he refers to A2M as ‘we’ & UM as ‘they’ - subtle but telling.
Now SS, via bad troll job, is shooting a a very large middle finger to you… the gullible believers.
9B64A22A-CF13-463D-AD15-6E5D8A0CD6CD.jpeg

Some how ‘I told you so’ just don’t do it.‘
1643828832021.gif

Advertisement
Wearing cowboy hats, ******* **** white Ho's and try not to step on the grass at school. Enjoy cause Mario will have us straight in a few years and you will regret your decision.
I really get down with the first two myself 😂😂

Advertisement
I’d take a mill and go to A&M too. Not gonna lie.

They just landed 5 top 20 players in the country because of legal bags. 6 if they up their offer to Perkins. Still laughing at anyone that thinks NIL helped Miami or leveled the playing field in college football in general.
We gotta step our game up then and get creative with it.

I've said it before, but this is the money laundering capital of the US, and most of it cleaned and spearheaded by people with UM and FIU law/finance degrees.

We know what the market is. Now it's time to get with the program.

So does he take down his 2 UM insta videos now and post back up his A$$ToMouth stuff now? Hope all you weirdos that follow these kids on social media unfollow him now.

Advertisement
IMPOSSIBLE! I was shot with 10 birds (middle fingers) for giving gumps & yumfs a reality check.
If you listen to his interviews, he refers to A2M as ‘we’ & UM as ‘they’ - subtle but telling.
Now SS, via bad troll job, is shooting a a very large middle finger to you… the gullible believers.
View attachment 175950
View attachment 175953
You use your computer to log on to CIS?

Advertisement
Shemar is the brand new fully loaded car.. let someone else buy it off the lot and pay the Depreciation. We will get him with few miles and dirt cheap in a year !
Nah Manny ain’t the coach no more …I doubt Mario is the doubling back kind but we’ll see

View attachment 175950
View attachment 175953
Umm yes you're still dumb as a brick because he showed love to all 3 schools in the past 7 months. You posted this during the visit implying he was repping TAMU during our visit. Gtfo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back