2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is troubling. Fong doesn’t usually say **** unless he’s absolutely sure on stuff. My initial take is that fong may go for 0-3 on those but man, if true, ooooeeeee
As many have stated, Mario has already done wonders to this class so everything is icing on the cake. But I have a bad feeling about tomorrow across the board

Advertisement
Lets be honest..TAMU (or to a lesser extennt UGA) is the safe choice for all these media predictors, "friends of the family" (even though nobody has actually even met anyone in Shemars family from what I can see) , teammates of Shemar, local HS coaches who so called "are in the loop".... None of them have any sources whatsoever into Shemars camp which from what I can see is two people..Shemar and Moe.. Unless one of them is ******** Moes wife or something they dont know squat... We have to prove it to these guys first before they have faith in us moving forward and put their reps on the line. Now is that time..

And not for nothing, I have to say, **** it feels good for FSU nor UF to be in on any of these high level local prospects from what I can see especially in that 2023 class..and especially Shemar... We might have finally kicked them out of south florida for good if Mario can keep this momentum going. I would love for it to be where local, 4-5* kids say, "If I dont go to UM, im going out of state. FSU and UF are not on my radar". Just wanted to throw that out there.

This is troubling. Fong doesn’t usually say **** unless he’s absolutely sure on stuff. My initial take is that fong may go for 0-3 on those but man, if true, ooooeeeee
He been said he still likes a&m for stewart because the staff has a longer relationship with him and they have done a great job recruiting him.

Advertisement
He been said he still likes a&m for stewart because the staff has a longer relationship with him and they have done a great job recruiting him.
From now on, anytime I hear the phrase, "school did a great job of recruiting him" or "his mom/dad/grandma/guardian, whoever..really fell in love with the HC and staff"...I just take that as them meaning they met the recruits a$king price and even gave a little extra. LOL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
As many have stated, Mario has already done wonders to this class so everything is icing on the cake. But I have a bad feeling about tomorrow across the board
we are as god**** jaded as it gets. i have that same feeling, for good reason. let's be hopeful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back