2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Explosion Reaction GIF

I have been hurt by losing kids before but I think this one will really sting because everyone from Twitter to IG to the streets is pulling for this kid. Like I don't know I may be wrong but I can't remember a kid being this sought after in this day and age by everyone that loves UM football

I have been hurt by losing kids before but I think this one will really sting because everyone from Twitter to IG to the streets is pulling for this kid. Like I don't know I may be wrong but I can't remember a kid being this sought after in this day and age by everyone that loves UM football
He was suppose to be the ambassador of the class but Manny was trash

Advertisement
losing shemar isn't going to be nearly as bad as this whole board turning on mario when he only had 2 months to try and close the biggest recruit in south florida when other schools have had 3 years. Going to be unbearable from the mopes

Advertisement
Another SEC mercenary bought and paid for by the good ol boys.

We all want Miami to be back, and the area produces so much talent.

But in past 2 years you could have:

5 star Jason Marshall-UF
5 star Marvin Jones Jr.-UGA
5 star Jacorey Brooks-Alabama
5 star Dallas Turner- Alabama
5 star Shemar Stewart-Texas 8&4
4 star Kenyatta Jackson-Ohio State
4 star Earl Little-Alabama
4 star Marcus Tate-Clemson

All leaving South Florida. Those guys would transform our roster, and I'm a big believer in talent wins majority of time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** thanks Ms. Cleo.
oddly his playing footsie with the home team until the last day of the process reeks of a kid who has bust written all over him. unpopular opinion but such massive indecision usually is a sign of other issues.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back