2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
bingo. they also struggled in other games but have a. huge talent advantage there. its fine. the Utah games they just got smoked out of the building. no shot there. also it really isn't even this past year. going back to when they had a top 5 QB they still lost a game or two they shouldn't have. im okay with that esp now when you don't need to be unbeaten to make the playoffs.

don't need to be a game day savant in college. you can stack the deck and win 10-11 games yearly and that's good enough for a playoff game and take your shot. that's realistic over his tenure for me. well always have a top 2 conference class and top 10 national class with Mario here. that's more than enough to win 10-11in this **** hole of a conference where other teams can't recruit nearly as well (esp in our side of the ACC).
Still you have to at least acknowledge the possibility that Mario improves in the game day coaching dept. I think his best days are ahead of him. I like the Butch Davis analogy but I think that Mario will be a better game day coach than when Butch first arrived here.

Brethren, I was talking to a poster on here privately & I told them I’m not concerned w/ Bama; I know we’ll lose, but I at least want it to be competitive or it should be. I told them if we lose to MSU, then that’ll tell me all I need to know about this season.

When Diaz said that’s what App St do to teams, in that thread, when some were trying to defend that statement, I said yeah, but the eery thing is all those P5 teams that either narrowly escaped or str8 up lost to App St, weren’t very good, & all of them lost no less than 4 games on the season.

Nvm all that, though; to hear from recruits their experience w/ Diaz as a recruiter reaffirmed most of our suspicions, & is a direct correlation why our team is solid in some areas & grossly lacking in others. Crazy, bruh…crazy that he was still considered to be here. Thank God for that article coming out to, finally, expose Blake James’ tenure as an incompetent AD, & thank God for Herbstreit via “allegedly” my guy J Vilma, putting us on blast.
@Rellyrell What article was that? I would like to read it. What exactly did the recruits say about Diaz and what did it expose about Blake James? Thanks.

@Rellyrell What article was that? I would like to read it. What exactly did the recruits say about Diaz and what did it expose about Blake James? Thanks.

Bro, it was in a couple of these threads. Lol. I’ll have to search, but I believe in the “Blake James” thread the article was posted there regarding his tenure, and in one of these recruiting threads, I’m thinking it’s the “Elite Weekend” thread, some of the recruits were talking about the difference between Mario & Diaz, including interactions when they visited the campus, to barely to no contact.

Advertisement
Why are people thinking he wanted suspense. Miami was a dumpster with Diaz. Once Mario came in, he immediately gave us a fair shot, cancelling his Texas A&M visit. I keep saying it but it seems some of you lost your ability to reason and get either really excited or mad at these kids for making their own decisions. If he removed all other programs and left only Texas A&M stuff on there....what would be your responses? He sold out blah blah. Just chill man. Let it play out. Its only a day to go

8C9B866D-1C97-43B9-9340-982131B57F70.jpeg

Why are people thinking he wanted suspense. Miami was a dumpster with Diaz. Once Mario came in, he immediately gave us a fair shot, cancelling his Texas A&M visit. I keep saying it but it seems some of you lost your ability to reason and get either really excited or mad at these kids for making their own decisions. If he removed all other programs and left only Texas A&M stuff on there....what would be your responses? He sold out blah blah. Just chill man. Let it play out. Its only a day to go

This!! Even I (Grim Tim) can't help but feel good about this. He canceled aTm and I heard he dropped Georgia from his list. Im feeling confident.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He still likes Shemar AM.

Other surprising comments: he thinks Luli might trend Oregon last second and he thinks UM is in the drivers seat for Moten.
Wonder how plugged in he is on that 2nd statement. That would def suck to lose out on both Iuli and Stewart..

He still likes Shemar AM.

Other surprising comments: he thinks Luli might trend Oregon last second and he thinks UM is in the drivers seat for Moten.

This is troubling. Fong doesn’t usually say **** unless he’s absolutely sure on stuff. My initial take is that fong may go for 0-3 on those but man, if true, ooooeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back