2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 24 years of following recruiting, I can’t currently remember a success story from this type of recruiting process. Anyone want to refresh my memory? I’m sure I’m forgetting some cases.
Arthur Brown…. Success in recruitment not in terms of Miami career

Advertisement
I agree, I think he should probably be kicked inside but if they’re telling him they want him at DT, that has to play into our hands since he wants to play end. I know there is a fine line in telling them what they want to hear and being real but make it happen.
You would think so. But if it’s one thing I know about recruiting it’s that’s none of this ever makes sense

He cant recruit an OC and DC with 2 mil available for each… why would we
Still think he can recruit the most wanted DE in the league…. We ve lost the only recruiting battles weve had so Far ( trob vs bama) (bmac vs uga) (candle vs toledo) (belk vs ******* Houston)
What about Skinner from AL, Moss from Oregon/USC and Kelly from everyone not UM until Mario took over. By most accounts we'll get iUli as well

I disagree. The science has definitively shown that social media actually changes the way you think and act. It’s not unveiling some latent behavior that was hidden by lack of technology. It’s actually changing how people think and act.
In what regard? Just curious.

Advertisement
Willie was one. Kenny Phillips kinda. Tracy Howard? Was Deon Bush NSD? I forget. Coley.
Coley probably was the closest in these examples. Bush was an all star game announcement IIRC and Howard the insiders I remember were very confident at the end

Coley was very much 50/50 with FSU from what I recall

I'll go with WW,he was a miami-fsu battle and the noles were thought to be the favorites up to the second he announced for miami.

Shut up dude you have no clue relax and ******* wait 3 days from now
Lol been doing this too long my guy. These tactics have been done before and I can tell you it's not us . Never works in our favor Py is another example from this cycle

Advertisement
I'll go with WW,he was a miami-fsu battle and the noles were thought to be the favorites up to the second he announced for miami.
And then they paid us in turn with Antone Smith, that one was brutal. Yes, I’m a mope right now

Advertisement
Advertisement
He either coming or he's troling us and is trying to make us endure cruel and unusual punishment
magic8ball-yes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back