2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I deleted Facebook a long time ago. Twitter got very dumb during the last election and Covid but seems to be getting back to just joke and sports which makes it great. I hate the algorithms they use to push narratives and agendas. They are warping ppls minds it’s sad and dangerous.

I got rid of Instagram a long time ago also. That **** was good for looking at hot girls but it’s terrible for the world as a whole. Puts out a false sense of reality to people. Everyone loves through their phones now. Go to a concert and everyone has their phones out for Snapchat, tik tok and all that stupid **** instead of enjoying the concert and being in the moment. I actually hate social media.

I opened an Instagram account recently because I got back into collecting sports cards and buy/sell on there but that’s it.

My girlfriend isn’t on any of it and it’s great. I’ve dated girls obsessed it social media and it just leads to mental issues

Same. Got off Facebook about 4 years ago. Never did Twitter and I only check instagram sporadically to check out some hobby interests.

Advertisement
****, I really wonder what he's up to now...

good burger GIF

Advertisement
Nope. Just smart enough to know that social media doesn’t do any good for people.

Maybe you’re just don’t see it
Lol yeah you sound like you’re 90. Social media is what you make of it. You post your life on it you deal w the results. You curate it to your interests and you’ll find plenty of value. Also it’s a great tool in advertising. It’s all about the user and not the tool itself.

Lol yeah you sound like you’re 90. Social media is what you make of it. You post your life on it you deal w the results. You curate it to your interests and you’ll find plenty of value. Also it’s a great tool in advertising. It’s all about the user and not the tool itself.
The net impact of social media on society as a whole is a big negative one. That’s just facts. Doesn’t mean it has been harmful for everyone, but for society as a whole, it’s definitely a net negative.

The net impact of social media on society as a whole is a big negative one. That’s just facts. Doesn’t mean it has been harmful for everyone, but for society as a whole, it’s definitely a net negative.
Most things in this world are a net negative for society. But just bc something is used for the wrong reasons or taken advantage of by people, doesn’t mean it’s bad for everyone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back