2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
People need to watch the documentary on social media and how people are manipulated and affected by algorithms. Especially with things that control emotions like politics. Facebook has admitted to such tactics. I’m thankful I never stepped into that world. It’s too toxic.
How do I know you aren’t trying to manipulate me right now you slick sonofabitch you ?!?!?

I said this right above but we gotta walk before we can run. we've been a **** program. Marios job is to change it and for some kids they wanna see the results bc all they have is coach after coach making promises and nothing. this is a big boy 5 star recruitment. sometimes you lose out bc your history plays against you regardless of coach. Mario is elite as a recruiter so hopefully he sold the Vision enough where any concerns shemar has are gone
Texas A&M is not a proven program. They suck just like us.

I disagree. The science has definitively shown that social media actually changes the way you think and act. It’s not unveiling some latent behavior that was hidden by lack of technology. It’s actually changing how people think and act.
It’s literally brainwashing you and people think it’s bullsht.
The fact that the flat earth theory had millions of people believing it shows how powerful it is.

People need to watch the documentary on social media and how people are manipulated and affected by algorithms. Especially with things that control emotions like politics. Facebook has admitted to such tactics. I’m thankful I never stepped into that world. It’s too toxic.
Toss me some details on the documentary if you can please. I would watch that in a full. Is it Netflix, YouTube?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario is obviously a huge upgrade and will have us in a better position to succeed than previous coaches and if he doesn't, it will never happen again imo. the thing is though recruits want to see it. they've heard the same thing every regime (richt will do this and that and richt had a better resume even tho hes burned out, Manny will do this, golden will do this, randy will do this, etc.). kids want to see it. when you get into these recruitments some of these kids will want to see it first before they sign their college careers there. its like what jay said I believe. some kids trust Mario due to their previous relationship with him and others want to see it first. you say you're gonna do this well show me first bc you've sucked as a program since I was born. Mario will change it bc Im confident in him but still gotta prove it on the Field first
You nailed it bro. Mario truly is our savior because if he can’t get us back, I honestly don’t see who will. This period in UM football history is the most critical. Either we finally move forward or we will fall to the abyss of obscurity like the Rutgers of the world.

Remember this

Donell Sr. also brought up “the bag man,” saying "You don’t have to offer a kid two pennies if you’re winning. If you’re winning everyone wants to be part of something successful. There’s no way Miami is going to go 7-6 and get 5-star recruits. It’s not going to happen.”

* Donell Sr. pointed to Brian Burns’ success at FSU despite the Noles’ poor 2018 season, saying he sees Donell Jr. in a similar mold to Burns.

And dad also indicated for Miami to get “back,” the program can’t offer recruits that are not up to snuff.

“It is what it is when it comes to the University of Miami and what we need to do - we need to just win and recruit University of Miami kids,” Donell Sr. said. “Not everybody deserves a University of Miami scholarship. I’m just being straight up.”

Dad goes on to say “I won’t put too much pressure on Manny Diaz, it’s his first year, brand new system, the kids have to figure it out.”

But he also adds “We have to beat Florida State. You can’t go to Tallahassee and lose. If that happens all bets are off from a fan standpoint and every other standpoint. We’d probably lose every other recruit."

* Harris Sr. said when his son decommitted the backlash was a lot of “negative feedback” from Cane fans.

“It’s `Dad, do they really love me?’” Harris Sr. said. “The only thing I could say to him is `That’s life.'

“They’re still kids. He’s reading that. So the moment he read that guess what he did to make them mad? He put up the little Alabama emoji. He told me he was doing that to **** them off because they ****ed him off.”

Wonder how dad feels now with Mario here. Was the $$$ bag worth it?View attachment 175204
He was a joke recruitment, but there was nothing wrong about that statement, especially pre-NIL…he knew we had **** for coaching. Not that I think aTm was all that, but paying much more and having a better staff too to bottom made that selling out situation easy.

Advertisement
100%. I don’t watch much TV, social media is poison so I am not on it. I always find documentaries about programming interesting.

Many people are miserable. Turn of the idiot box and get off social media.

Working in that space I don’t watch cable news, use Twitter or FB. I use Reddit for funny videos and that is that. I don’t use Tik Tok either.

And my children don’t use any of that either.

I deleted Facebook a long time ago. Twitter got very dumb during the last election and Covid but seems to be getting back to just joke and sports which makes it great. I hate the algorithms they use to push narratives and agendas. They are warping ppls minds it’s sad and dangerous.

I got rid of Instagram a long time ago also. That **** was good for looking at hot girls but it’s terrible for the world as a whole. Puts out a false sense of reality to people. Everyone loves through their phones now. Go to a concert and everyone has their phones out for Snapchat, tik tok and all that stupid **** instead of enjoying the concert and being in the moment. I actually hate social media.

I opened an Instagram account recently because I got back into collecting sports cards and buy/sell on there but that’s it.

My girlfriend isn’t on any of it and it’s great. I’ve dated girls obsessed it social media and it just leads to mental issues

Advertisement
I deleted Facebook a long time ago. Twitter got very dumb during the last election and Covid but seems to be getting back to just joke and sports which makes it great. I hate the algorithms they use to push narratives and agendas. They are warping ppls minds it’s sad and dangerous.

I got rid of Instagram a long time ago also. That **** was good for looking at hot girls but it’s terrible for the world as a whole. Puts out a false sense of reality to people. Everyone loves through their phones now. Go to a concert and everyone has their phones out for Snapchat, tik tok and all that stupid **** instead of enjoying the concert and being in the moment. I actually hate social media.

I opened an Instagram account recently because I got back into collecting sports cards and buy/sell on there but that’s it.

My girlfriend isn’t on any of it and it’s great. I’ve dated girls obsessed it social media and it just leads to mental issues

Literally deactivated my Ig at the beg of the year and it was best thing ive done in long time lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back