2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
No meltdown at all.

If he doesn’t sign with Miami whichever team he does sign with will have new coaches on Defense in a year & after spending the season sitting on the bench he’ll get home sick & hit the Portal.

Either he commits to Miami on NSD & plays for us this season, or he leaves & then comes back home in 2023.
That is the way I am looking at it. Also, you forgot to mention the Oreo Cookie BS artist with his hand out. Hopefully, a year from now, the kid might be a bit more independent from this leach.

That is the way I am looking at it. Also, you forgot to mention the Oreo Cookie BS artist with his hand out. Hopefully, a year from now, the kid might be a bit more independent from this leach.
I think this is wishful thinking. He’s got the size to play early. If he can be 6’6 270 as a freshman he’s playing snaps at any of his final 3.

Advertisement
What am I missing?
Chris Farley Idk GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can't believe y'all this gullible to believe this fake "buzz" that's being created.
Well to be fair we haven’t been in an actual recruiting battle for a legit star leading up to signing day in years

We gotta knock the rust off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back