2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what changed I thought people were feeling about why is everyone saying A&M is back in the lead

Advertisement
The moment he canceled the A&M visit that was it for me. South Florida about to be how LSU treat Louisiana. Get who we want, you get the rest. Unless they are some legacy like Bosas or dead set on leaving the area.

Advertisement
I think this will be similar to rique’s recruitment. He’ll sign with A&M then come back to Miami after a year or two.
Rique never had a real reason to choose Miami even though he searched for every reason. We had just just **** the bed again. Richt was gone and we hired Manny in one of the most embarrassing coaching searches in a good while. We were a clown show as opposed to finally getting our **** together now

Advertisement
Rique never had a real reason to choose Miami even though he searched for every reason. We had just just **** the bed again. Richt was gone and we hired Manny in one of the most embarrassing coaching searches in a good while. We were a clown show as opposed to finally getting our **** together now
Yeahhhh I was just saying he’s going to sign somewhere else and then transfer home down the road. Wasn’t saying it will be for similar reasons.

Watch out for that J hat

Super Bowl Nfl GIF by Frito-Lay

Advertisement
This one is giving me bubble guts...

Good thing Manny made me shift my expectations from this program.

If he chooses us I’ll be pleasantly surprised. If he doesn’t, I’m grateful Mario got us in the game with Moss and Kelly.

Shemar is the golden ticket here, but until we start winning these I’ll expect it to go the other way.

just maybe the 5* doesn't want to deal with local pressure so he is just stringing the local team along. all the while he gives us a chance to convince him to change his mind but at the end of the day nothing really was going to change his mind. he signs with TAMU and blames it on not having a DC or we just were too far behind. thats the way this is going to play out. I have been saying this for months (before and after Mario was hired) and I am sticking to the story.

Advertisement
So what changed I thought people were feeling about why is everyone saying A&M is back in the lead

They’ve always been in the lead except a few ppl on this board posting. This is no different than any other huge 5 star battle Miami has had in the past where the kid is/was leaning to the $EC. Let’s see if Mario can pull it off but Miami is behind and has been for a long time thanks to Mandy

He's going to have to look fellow 305 legends during his era like Leonard Taylor, James Williams, Kam Kitchens and Wes B in the eye and tell them "No! College station is where my heart is brothas!". I think the pressure will be too much. And he can't use any excuses either. He can be a 1st round DE here. He can get the bag here. He can win here. Now if he just wants to wear a cowboy hat and live in Texas..so be it. But hes gonna have to look them in the eye. No hiding.

I think we lock him in after this weekend. I think come Sunday afternoon his decision is made to the good guys. I even predict he gives a silent commit to Mario before he leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back