2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It seems to me the coach, mentor guy at Pace is leading the recruitment. Imo, he comes here. Why? The Pace guy lives here, im not gonna bash his character as i don't know him but i think the community sees what Ruiz is doing and what Miami in general is about to do for the whole area, the whole City. He ends up here. I think its us or A&M. UGA runs more of a 3-4. If he goes there, he is playing DE which is different than a 4-3 end. He adamantly doesn't want to play inside. When it gets close everyone gets queasy. Cane imo.

Advertisement
We got savages. Kelly, Moss, LT are savages. Add Wesley and the '23 class. We are just gonna get more and more of them. Texas A&M can boast about recruiting, at the end of the day they had 1 more regular season win than we did.
I agree and think Shemar will be a Cane. He is an ultra talented alpha, he aint worried about depth charts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Y’all are so freaking fickle it’s hilarious man. TAMU saying “we don’t know, Miami is now a legit threat” (weeks late, mind you) and you choose instead to suck the poison out of “well UGA is suddenly confident and Shemar suddenly wants to go out of state.

Get out of the War Room. You’re weak.

Mrw GIF

Advertisement
I choose to believe he’s coming. We have momentum and benefit of last OV.

If not, then there will be no regrets about lack of effort or having a coach with enough recruiting prowess.

It will just be we didn’t get him, which is disappointing ofc, but we will soon get these types of guys regardless and I will still be confident moving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back