2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
im gonna be wary about this.

Coleman told everyone and their mom he was going to UM. he gave quotes to 247 who hosted the bowl where he announced about why he chose UM. they had articles written up with his own quotes as to him committing to UM (FYI, often times, they do tell these dudes their decision ahead of time which is how those articles get posted immediately). he then went elsewhere to everyone's surprise. yeah ill wait and see when its all done.

Advertisement
He said wants to be a defensive end in a 4-3 scheme yet his other 2 choices are texas a&m who just hired a guy who runs a 3-3-5 and Georgia who as long as Smart is head coach will run a 3-4
Yes my thinking as well… this kid is keeps talking about being dead set on playing DE in a 4-3 yet we are the only school that can offer him that

I’m sure the other two schools are negatively recruiting us about us not having anyone on the defensive staff besides our Dline coach

Yes my thinking as well… this kid is keeps talking about being dead set on playing DE in a 4-3 yet we are the only school that can offer him that

I’m sure the other two schools are negatively recruiting us about us not having anyone on the defensive staff besides our Dline coach
right now its Mario and DVD leading his recruitment. I better hope they tell him w.e. he wants to hear. **** id start telling him fake names at DC if it isn't done yet to get him on board

This whole recruitment, everything Shemar has said he wanted in a team, would lead you to believe UM should be the choice. Good Marine Biology program? check, close to home? check, Bag/NIL opportunity? Checkx2, 4 man front? Check, early playing time potential? check. If he goes to A&M there is literally 0 reason outside of A&M bagging up Moe. Just my opinion of course.

the Oregon reporter who follows Oregon closely said hes not a great recruiter. he raved about B Mac in the same. he wasn't trashing guys bc they left. its obvious MARIO can recruit. Moss and Kelly were both following Mario. why do you hate on anyone that has any sort of criticism of any guys they followed closely. the Oregon reporter knows MORE about Joe than any of us do since it was his job to cover Oregon and their recruiting.
I've actually been fairly critical on the overall hiring process in general so I don't have any issues with people that feel a certain type of way about Joe or anyone else.

But your opinion of the guy is entirely based on a random Oregon reporter? Seems weird.

My perspective is he's built a Poly pipeline at two different programs and in a matter of weeks we've gotten or are projected to get several Poly kids after having basically no history (Yes I know The Rock) of successfully recruiting these guys. In addition to that they got Kayvon and as this thread has shown are in the hunt for Shemar. So there's a track record that some people choose to ignore because of what a reporter said?

Advertisement
We have never had 2 top 100 DL in a class since 247 started in 2011. We have 2 in Kelly and moss this year, Stewart would be the third

A&M already has 5 this year BEFORE Stewart. Even if Stewart is confident in his ability why the **** would he go to A&M and not just be the big dog here
It's cool to play with alot of talent I don't want him picking us cause it's easier. I'm sure Mario showed him the studs throughout the next two years he can play with. Tamu is offering that now.

im gonna be wary about this.

Coleman told everyone and their mom he was going to UM. he gave quotes to 247 who hosted the bowl where he announced about why he chose UM. they had articles written up with his own quotes as to him committing to UM (FYI, often times, they do tell these dudes their decision ahead of time which is how those articles get posted immediately). he then went elsewhere to everyone's surprise. yeah ill wait and see when its all done.
I think he was told to troll but he ain't Innis or Williams or Washington etc. He saved them a spot no biggie next year is a rebuild imo anyway so.

Advertisement
said it before - Miami offers him everything he could want - we check every box including a bag
so in the end - if he doesn't come here, he was just chasing a bigger bag...is what it is.
still think TAMU gets him in the end..

Really want to believe but seen this too many times. Think he goes to A&M but I SERIOUSLY hope I am wrong!!

Advertisement
We have never had 2 top 100 DL in a class since 247 started in 2011. We have 2 in Kelly and moss this year, Stewart would be the third

A&M already has 5 this year BEFORE Stewart. Even if Stewart is confident in his ability why the **** would he go to A&M and not just be the big dog here

Ask yourself why the top programs load up yearly at certain positions.

Top players want to go to the schools, that win, compete against the best, be a part of special recruiting classes, and get coached up for a shot at the next level.

If you're an alpha who believes in yourself, those other cats getting signed don't matter. You'll put in work, get coached up, go against serious talent weekly in practice, and get your chance to shine one day.

Those are not the savages who transfer most of the time those are the savages making jags leave. Guys who went in savages but everyone found out they weren't it.

Great point, it’s the savages who think they are savages but aren’t. So who are they?

It’s fun to say “savages want to play with savages” until you realize you aren't one and end up transferring. Everyone of these kids thinks they are.

Advertisement
Great point, it’s the savages who think they are savages but aren’t. So who are they?

It’s fun to say “savages want to play with savages” until you realize you aren't one and end up transferring. Everyone of these kids thinks they are.
U find out who they are they leave and u stack again. The more u keep doing it the more schollies open up and u start to trigger stacking. Happens at Bama all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back