2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a D that has set records at both Texass and Miamuh, two storied programs...
Yeah but he struggles against power running teams. Look what Wisconsin did to us twice and can’t ever forget UNC in 2020. I think the Big 10 is known for power running game. I could be wrong though. I like Manny, not so much as the head honcho for the Canes but I like the dude and really wished he succeeded here because if he did I don’t think he bolted for the NFL like all the good coaches we have had so he would have been our Bobby Bowden. I just think his defense is going to get ran all over in the Big 10. Just my 2 cents.

Advertisement
That doesn't do anything that they go in the first. U still have to recruit. It's a gift not where a kid goes. Kayvon will go first round everyone on the planet knows that it won't change the process. Rumph could on walked into a situation where he got a first rounder db out....it wouldn't change his personality and his recruiting efforts. He would still not be able to recruit.
It helps that’s all I’m saying. Recruiting is selling…these elite kids watch the nfl and to be able to say you see that guy…I coached him is a huge flex that shouldn’t be discounted.

If recruiting was solely about personality, then Saban would have been fired awhile ago.

Saban pulls out a spread sheet with total salaries his first round picks made.

If you don’t have the personality emphasize development and draft selections.

Mario hopefully one day will have both.

That doesn't do anything that they go in the first. U still have to recruit. It's a gift not where a kid goes. Kayvon will go first round everyone on the planet knows that it won't change the process. Rumph could on walked into a situation where he got a first rounder db out....it wouldn't change his personality and his recruiting efforts. He would still not be able to recruit.
I agree in that that I see recruiting/selling as a personality feature, and I think for most people you either have it or you don't. But I also think there is some definite ability to overcome some portion of the deficit when you have a resume of getting people paid. At least it would have that impact on me choosing something like this.

Yeah but he struggles against power running teams. Look what Wisconsin did to us twice and can’t ever forget UNC in 2020. I think the Big 10 is known for power running game. I could be wrong though. I like Manny, not so much as the head honcho for the Canes but I like the dude and really wished he succeeded here because if he did I don’t think he bolted for the NFL like all the good coaches we have had so he would have been our Bobby Bowden. I just think his defense is going to get ran all over in the Big 10. Just my 2 cents.
No dude he has given up the most yards rushing in a single game at both schools, dont misunderstand I aint giving him props...

These aren't the records you want to set as a defense of coordinator...

It helps that’s all I’m saying. Recruiting is selling…these elite kids watch the nfl and to be able to say you see that guy…I coached him is a huge flex that shouldn’t be discounted.

If recruiting was solely about personality, then Saban would have been fired awhile ago.

Saban pulls out a spread sheet with total salaries his first round picks made.

If you don’t have the personality emphasize development and draft selections.

Mario hopefully one day will have both.
Saban is known for keeping it 100 kids love that. If this was right TRob would of snagged Fegans.....Saban seems like some old white dude but kids like the bag and they like the realness. And he ain't sugar coating **** whether u like it or not. Mario has everything u look for in an elite recruiter he put TY Hilton in the league who still plays....he played for Butch....worked for Saban....landed monsters during the Butch years who went to the first round. And he knows how to win a room and will keep it 100 with u. Kids that commit to salesman and can't see that they lie deserve those garbage teams that they go to. Saban said to Kayvon u going to sit down and wait.....Kayvon eliminated them right there.....Saban kept it 1000.

Advertisement
I agree in that that I see recruiting/selling as a personality feature, and I think for most people you either have it or you don't. But I also think there is some definite ability to overcome some portion of the deficit when you have a resume of getting people paid. At least it would have that impact on me choosing something like this.
He did get people paid at Miami and bama and fiu......now he has done it at Oregon. He gets people to the league

Sat down with a UGA coach today, and a few high school guys, including one of Shemar's former coaches.

They don't seem to think he's headed to Miami. Nobody at the table did, and quite a few of them are connected. 🤷🏻‍♂️ UGA coach thinks it's down to them and TAMU.
At least one person seemed to think that Miami not having a DC yet is playing a part.

Don't shoot the messenger.
You know how fluid this recruiting stuff is. Let's hope Miami can pull it out.

SIDENOTE: He weighed in at 290 during his visit.

Sat down with a UGA coach today, and a few high school guys, including one of Shemar's former coaches.

They don't seem to think he's headed to Miami. Nobody at the table did, and quite a few of them are connected. 🤷🏻‍♂️ UGA coach thinks it's down to them and TAMU.
At least one person seemed to think that Miami not having a DC yet is playing a part.

**** gg man this knocked my confidence a bit about it

Thanks Coach. Any convo about McClendon?

Advertisement

Mario has the last visit which is huge. But if it comes down to not having a DC then this is on Mario. No excuses... you dont lose Shemar because you dont have the DC

I been saying uga the last few

A 290 pound 18-19 year old DE. Ha. Sure.

I been saying uga the last few
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Advertisement

dammit mane but sorry i got to shoot ya

No dude he has given up the most yards rushing in a single game at both schools, dont misunderstand I aint giving him props...

These aren't the records you want to set as a defense of coordinator...
Yeah I wasn’t implying that you were. I was just trying to relay how I think he will drown in the Big 19 that’s all. It seems like a recipe for disaster. Like I said I actually like Manny and want him to succeed I just thought he was definitely not a good fit to be HC at Miami this early in his career and his defense is horrible against teams that can pound the ball which I think is a lot of teams in his current conference.

He’s not coming to Miami. Anyone that thinks otherwise is CIS-delusional.

Advertisement

Finally someone that won’t get negged to Bolivia for being a mope says what has been pretty clear. Who knows what happens on the official I guess but people are naively overlooking the excuse to choose another school that was floated just this week.

I a weird way... Like very weird way.... This makes me think he is actually coming to Miami. I believe the "theme" of this recruitment lately has been to make it seem like we're still playing catch-up and atm is still in this invisible lead. It's going to be alot of "50-50" talk after this last visit. Watch.

Ain't no way in **** uga is above us in this recruitment. That let's me know alot of bs is being told just to try to keep this as secretive as possible.
It's funny how everytime we hear a bit of good news for Miami (how much he loved his unofficial) it's followed by bs like "it'll be hard for me to commit to Miami without knowing who the DC is"

CHILD PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back