2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Is this Coach Moe’s recruitment or Shemar’s???

I’m lucky as **** my Pops was in my life because no way **** would he have allowed this Bowling ball to have so much power & influence on my every move...

I understand he has to be dealt with because he holds the keys to Shemar’s commitment but smh can’t stand this dude.
And I have a feeling that the second he doesn't start as a freshman this dude will be on Twitter talking ****. JMO

Man I keep seeing your posts late after I go ahead and respond to the same posts lol. You keep hitting that nail on the head man, like I said in my post - this is not a job for him, he considers it a vocation. That should tell us everything.
It’s not a vocation for him. It’s a mission from God.

Advertisement
When you look at pictures like that and then watch him move, how does anyone project him as anything other than some form of a DT? Is he 21 years old or something? He's a cot**** giant.
Is he Warren Sapp without the crazy?

Could Warren have been Warren without the crazy? Totally different subject, just ****ting out my mind.

Advertisement
denzel washington GIF
He use to park near the tennis courts and walk down man wtf was Manny doing down there??

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why would it rub him the wrong way. We need DE’s and he has the potential to get in the rotation immediately and still stay in the field even in 3rd down. It’s best case scenario he should be excited after todays meeting
I agree. I’m referring to his tweet about being a DE after todays talks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back