2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Screenshot_2022-01-16-16-10-28.png

Tell me this cat over at 247 is smoking crack, no way Shemar would not choose coral gables with everything wokring in our favor, let me know insiders

View attachment 172706
Tell me this cat over at 247 is smoking crack, no way Shemar would not choose coral gables with everything wokring in our favor, let me know insiders
Let him. Better than A&M and he will all but assuredly be a Cane a year or two later. At some point it will hit those kids hard that going to Jackson State ain’t it and that’s not me being anti HBCU, there are levels to everything and Jackson State aint Howard. In the end let the kid do what he will do, better Jackson State than these racist SEC schools.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Stewart would be foolish to choose JSU at the position he plays…..more so than a skill position player. With that said it’s the same thing…..last visit, lay the offer and plan out on the table, and let the chips fall.

Go all in and have back up plans ready.

Advertisement
You can go to Jackson St. as a CB or WR and still get developed and play in the league no doubt. You cannot go to Jackson St. as an edge/interior player and get developed where you need to be in order to make the league. This would be a massive failure by everyone around him if he goes there.

I'm not buying the Jackson St. smoke, still feel he's a cane at the end of the day.

How are you guys shook from a nobody comment on 247?

Jesus Christ close your laptops.
Seriously. I’m skeptical about our chances but that’s just a total gut feeling and not because of some random poster on 247 board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back