2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly me either, I think A&M is the team to beat but still..
I have no inside info but from the outside looking in, it seems he's ours to lose now. At one point, A&M was the school for sure. Hopefully he can convince Perkins to join.

Advertisement
I have no inside info but from the outside looking in, it seems he's ours to lose now. At one point, A&M was the school for sure. Hopefully he can convince Perkins to join.
One can only hope..

Screenshot_20220124-171646_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
From Rusty Mansell tonight:

Georgia hosted five-star Shemar Stewart this past weekend and like we always say on here, we like to wait until the visit high wears off a few days before gathering intel, but it is late in the signing period, so we worked the phones tonight. I have been upfront with where I think he ends up in the end and I would lean towards Miami for a while now.

Talked to a source close to him in South Florida on Sunday night and he told me , that Georgia has an legit shot and Stewart liked what he saw out of the Georgia defense this year. I will check back as the week goes on, but Georgia did not hurt any chance they had this weekend on his official.

Kirby Smart will be in-home on Wednesday to get his last visit in with him. He is expected to be at Miami next weekend for his last official visit.

I would still have to pick Miami but maybe Georgia has a better chance than I originally thought. Will Muschamp and Trey Scott will be in-home with CKS this week with him.

Wait Where's Schuman?

Advertisement
A&M coaches think Shemar is 100% theirs FWIW. A SFL recruit I know visited unofficially Wednesday of last week and they told him no way shemar doesn't go there. We will see.
My thing is wether Shemar comes or not, do we have to deal with this cat Moe and other Pace recruits after?

Advertisement
if he goes to A&M it's sure as **** not due to a DC not being in place. I hope we have one in place by then just so that dumb narrative doesn't overtake the board

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back