Sheldrick Redwine is the best safety on the team

You keep saying these things like they're facts cause you said it. What makes you say that? Auburn lost to Tenn, but yet they're winning our division right? I mean actually they should win our division cause they have both recruited and have top 10 roster talents, but look at where theyre at, but yet they would win our division right?

No more back and forth, it's dumb, but i just don't get why people discount everything about our team to try and prop up other teams.

So saying we're a top 5 defense just behind Clemson and Bama is dumb? Cool.

Advertisement
Michael Jackson is a top 5 cb at UM all time... I would take him 2nd behind only Antrell Rolle if I was building an All Star UM defense he’s top 2.

Over starks, Buchanan, Harris, rumph, jennings, corn ? He’s good but not that good he’s not much better than burns

So saying we're a top 5 defense just behind Clemson and Bama is dumb? Cool.
No what i think is dumb is trying to prop up other teams and their accomplishments, while trying to discount our team.

But i get it, you think we have a top 5 D, just not top 2 because you think the teams we play are inept on O and the teams they play are so much better. That is what you said right?

No what i think is dumb is trying to prop up other teams and their accomplishments, while trying to discount our team.

But i get it, you think we have a top 5 D, just not top 2 because you think the teams we play are inept on O and the teams they play are so much better. That is what you said right?

I just think it's funny that you think we have a better defense than Clemson and Bama. Never did I put down our team, I just remained realistic. Big facts (right @DemCanesByke ?)

Advertisement
I just think it's funny that you think we have a better defense than Clemson and Bama. Never did I put down our team, I just remained realistic. Big facts (right @DemCanesByke ?)
I never said that bud. Nice try with making more **** up that isn't correct.

What makes you think i do'nt agree with your sentiment? I just question the manner with which you try and go about and justify it. Don't be doochy and try to tear down to prop up is all.

This isn't just one guy from their defensive line that's going into the 1st round, their entire defensive line is looking at a 1st round grade. Grading an O-line is also far different than grading a D-line. If you have one offensive linemen always getting beat on pass protection, it nullifies what the rest of the group does. If you have one defensive lineman that is significantly elite, they draw attention and double teams.

I hear what you’re trying to convey but having a top flight DL alone doesn’t make for an elite defense. There has to be the other 7 players playing at a very good to fantastic level to be co soldered an elite defense. While I clearly see our defense as a Top 5 unit, I wouldn’t put Clemson over them. I think the Tigers have a Top 10 defense. All world DL tho

Advertisement
Over starks, Buchanan, Harris, rumph, jennings, corn ? He’s good but not that good he’s not much better than burns

Him and burns have different strengths but their production was about the same. Hope MJ gets drafted high

I hear what you’re trying to convey but having a top flight DL alone doesn’t make for an elite defense. There has to be the other 7 players playing at a very good to fantastic level to be co soldered an elite defense. While I clearly see our defense as a Top 5 unit, I wouldn’t put Clemson over them. I think the Tigers have a Top 10 defense. All world DL tho

Clemson's defense is highlighted by their DL. Look at their defense last year when they faced us in the ACC title game; they stifled us in every aspect and returned most of their players from that team. If we were to play them again, the score is likely similar. While we are improved and a top 5 defense, we do not have a better defense than Clemson and Bama. I really wish you guys would stop just looking at stats and actually watch these other teams. I'm here saying we have a top 5 defense in the nation, and that's still not enough for some other guys here.

Clemson's defense is highlighted by their DL. Look at their defense last year when they faced us in the ACC title game; they stifled us in every aspect and returned most of their players from that team. If we were to play them again, the score is likely similar. While we are improved and a top 5 defense, we do not have a better defense than Clemson and Bama. I really wish you guys would stop just looking at stats and actually watch these other teams. I'm here saying we have a top 5 defense in the nation, and that's still not enough for some other guys here.
Posters don't understand context when comparing teams especially when it comes to Bama. Bama is constantly playing second and third string players in their games because they're blowing everyone out by the third quarter. The same can also be said for Clemson to an extent. Those defenses along with Michigan are better than Miami's but you're a hater if you say so.

Advertisement
Posters don't understand context when comparing teams especially when it comes to Bama. Bama is constantly playing second and third string players in their games because they're blowing everyone out by the third quarter. The same can also be said for Clemson to an extent. Those defenses along with Michigan are better than Miami's but you're a hater if you say so.

I probably should've mentioned that as well. During the FSU Clemson game, Clemson was pitching a shut out up until late in the 4th quarter when the backups came in. Also, on eye test alone along with track record, how do you argue against either of their defenses?

Advertisement
Back