Sheldrick Redwine, CB, Killian

redwine stuck with mullins the whole way and forced him to make a difficult catch

Regardless. Mullins is a freak athlete. And he took a dump all over Redwine. Redwine face afterwards says it all.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Texas offered Redwine, Ronnie Hoggins, and Tim Irvin today.

And the only one we're apparently pursuing is Irvin, who has zero interest in playing for this staff. Wonderful.

Texas offered Redwine, Ronnie Hoggins, and Tim Irvin today.

And the only one we're apparently pursuing is Irvin, who has zero interest in playing for this staff. Wonderful.

they offered Devante Davis as well. Charlie Strong knows his south florida under the radar studs.

I like Redwine but i prefer others before him.

Redwine was also the kid who got embarrassed by Dionte Mullins for the 1handed grab for a TD that was all over ESPN.

Mullins is a elite receiver, im not surprised. he will probably do that to 5 star T Mac as well.

I retract my statement. Redwine has stepped up his game his senior year compared to last year. Has become more physical. I am on the boat of offering him now. Saw him live recently. Would be a mistake not going after him. Compared to what I saw last season, god ****.

One of my good friends was Redwines JV coach and said Redwine has come a long way since then. He has really turned it on this season. I thought he was a bit too frail but what a transformation. He loves talking smack too. Word is, he's got some Richard Sherman potential, which is ironic since he has dreads and is in that same height range. Redwine very tall kid.

His JV coach told me ever since the big play by Mullins over him that was put on espn, people kept on nagging him about it and he's put in a lot of work. He's tough.

Last edited:

Redwine was also the kid who got embarrassed by Dionte Mullins for the 1handed grab for a TD that was all over ESPN.

Mullins is a elite receiver, im not surprised. he will probably do that to 5 star T Mac as well.

I retract my statement. Redwine has stepped up his game his senior year compared to last year. Has become more physical. I am on the boat of offering him now. Saw him live recently. Would be a mistake not going after him. Compared to what I saw last season, god ****.

One of my good friends was Redwines JV coach and said Redwine has come a long way since then. He has really turned it on this season. I thought he was a bit too frail but what a transformation. He loves talking smack too. Word is, he's got some Richard Sherman potential, which is ironic since he has dreads and is in that same height range. Redwine very tall kid.

His JV coach told me ever since the big play by Mullins over him that was put on espn, people kept on nagging him about it and he's put in a lot of work. He's tough.

Once he changed his Jersey# this summer, it was a wrap lol.. Homeboy is rocking #2 this season as opposed to #16..

Advertisement

This didn't workout the way we thought it would

Its hard to start at safety here and not get drafted

Advertisement
This didn't workout the way we thought it would

Its hard to start at safety here and not get drafted

It was a fair take at the time, in this same thread Geo retracted his statement and said he'd be good after watching him live:

Cross training your safties at CB isn't a bad idea, I dont think Golden & NoD were that smart tho

Advertisement
Cross training your safties at CB isn't a bad idea, I dont think Golden & NoD were that smart tho

1 thing Randy Shannon did if i recall...All incoming dbs started at corner or something like that....some 1 with knowledge help me out

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back