Sheldrick Redwine and Jaquan johnson

Slow playing is part of the game. The problem with Golden is that he completely ignores some of the local talent, then waits at the last minute. He needs to learn to at least have some dialogue with these young men, keep them close...

do you have any proof, or do you just listen and repeat lies from cancer fans?
Both recruits committed and uncommitted, and members of the recruiting staff have confirmed his claims.

Advertisement
Dont leave Rdwine one on one with anybody running better than 4.6

If he plays this year we are in bad shape

Last edited:
Slow playing is part of the game. The problem with Golden is that he completely ignores some of the local talent, then waits at the last minute. He needs to learn to at least have some dialogue with these young men, keep them close...

you can't accuse him of that given the 2016 recruiting, seems nearly all are from So Fla.
'

Advertisement
Redwine has intriguing potential, but I wouldn't expect much out of him this year.

Johnson I think will contribute, but ultimately I think he'll be like Tracy Howard - his lack of size and athleticism is going to limit him from ever being an impact player.

Quan's a better athlete. Already Tracy's size. He'll be doing damage at nickel and can play both in the box and as our center fielder. Howard was a very good player on a team that won states his sophomore year and lost it during his senior. Quan was one of the better playmakers in dade since his freshman year and on some bad teams.

You think Johnson is going to play nickel? You think he's got the athleticism to do that? I don't see it.

Dont leave Rdwine one on one with anybody running over a 4.6

you mean under a 4.6?

Yes that boy is slow.. I really wonder what he runs..HE cant run with top WR's..I would go at him every time..Can you imagine him one on one with Artavis SCott..lol OMG

Still trying to figure out where all this praise for Redwine is coming from? He hasn't even practiced against D1 WRs let alone having to face them with live bullets flying during a game.

This is the same **** we see every year. The new guys are better than the old guys and more athletic even when they're not really all that athletic.

Dont leave Rdwine one on one with anybody running over a 4.6

you mean under a 4.6?

Yes that boy is slow.. I really wonder what he runs..HE cant run with top WR's..I would go at him every time..Can you imagine him one on one with Artavis SCott..lol OMG

Still trying to figure out where all this praise for Redwine is coming from? He hasn't even practiced against D1 WRs let alone having to face them with live bullets flying during a game.

This is the same **** we see every year. The new guys are better than the old guys and more athletic even when they're not really all that athletic.

Its all the local people who over rate some kids, ive seen redwine play and im close with the killian program and he aint all that, i wasnt a big fan of hoggins and i would have taken him over redwine

Redwine has intriguing potential, but I wouldn't expect much out of him this year.

Johnson I think will contribute, but ultimately I think he'll be like Tracy Howard - his lack of size and athleticism is going to limit him from ever being an impact player.

Quan's a better athlete. Already Tracy's size. He'll be doing damage at nickel and can play both in the box and as our center fielder. Howard was a very good player on a team that won states his sophomore year and lost it during his senior. Quan was one of the better playmakers in dade since his freshman year and on some bad teams.

You think Johnson is going to play nickel? You think he's got the athleticism to do that? I don't see it.

He has the ability/skill set that projects well to play the position.

He's a playmaker with great change of direction, he's physical and can be effective doing multiple things (blitzing, inverting, etc..) Whether it's forcing fumbles or getting INT's, he's better off near the line of scrimmage where the majority of the plays occur. In a zone he'd have to run underneath a number 1 receiver, which almost anyone could do. In man coverage he's got excellent change of direction that will help him run with quicker slot receivers, while having help over the top.

His buddy Tim Irvin is already starting at NB for Auburn. Both players are basically the same, except Tim is a bit more physical, while Quan has better ball skills. He can be your Centerfielder, NB, cover TE's, and help in the box to support the run.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Why not? He's a playmaker with great change of direction, he's physical and can be effective doing multiple things (blitzing, inverting, etc..) Whether it's forcing fumbles or getting INT's, he's better off near the line of scrimmage where the majority of the plays occur. In a zone he'd have to run underneath a number 1 receiver, which almost anyone could do. In man coverage he's got excellent change of direction that will help him run with quicker slot receivers, while having help over the top.

His buddy Tim Irvin is already starting at NB for Auburn. Both players are basically the same, except Tim is a bit stronger, while Quan has better ball skills.

Tim Irvin is starting? When did they start practice?

As for Johnson, if you want him covering a speedy quick slot receiver, then you see a different player than I do.

Why not? He's a playmaker with great change of direction, he's physical and can be effective doing multiple things (blitzing, inverting, etc..) Whether it's forcing fumbles or getting INT's, he's better off near the line of scrimmage where the majority of the plays occur. In a zone he'd have to run underneath a number 1 receiver, which almost anyone could do. In man coverage he's got excellent change of direction that will help him run with quicker slot receivers, while having help over the top.

His buddy Tim Irvin is already starting at NB for Auburn. Both players are basically the same, except Tim is a bit stronger, while Quan has better ball skills.

As for Johnson, if you want him covering a speedy quick slot receiver, then you see a different player than I do.

Tim Irvin has not missed a snap yet!

Tim started in the spring game and is already listed at the starter for the beginning of camp. He's good enough for Muschamp and Malzahn to start him with almost the same skill-set/athleticism as Quan.

At NB, he'll have safety support, unless we're in cover-0. I think his change of direction is good enough to run with the quicker guys, e.g., Ryan Switzer and bobo wilson. If they have an ELITE player that has both very good speed and change of direction, then he might not be the best matchup. Not too many of those elite guys, and they're not playing slot in the ACC.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back