Sheldrick Redwine and Jaquan johnson

brock

All-American
Both have received tons of praise recently, how good will the killian duo end up being?

Advertisement
Best part about it is D'no and Williams didnt want redwine until they missed on everyone else yet he is getting the most praise of any freshmen.

They both will be in the 2 deep by the end of this season.

JaUjaiy.gif

Advertisement
its not true coach d didnt want him but part of the reason he feel under he radar is because he bashed him openly. we are lucky we got him. williams didnt want him, i think it was Golden's call to be honest.

Best part about it is D'no and Williams didnt want redwine until they missed on everyone else yet he is getting the most praise of any freshmen.

And how do you know this?> By some cancer fan?

Why did his offer and full court press come in with a week left before signing day? Clearly they decided to take him but it was super late in the process. And i just find it ironic that he was a late addition to the class yet every player has been talking him up including even Golden. If hes so good why wasn't he a take before irvin, davis, coles situation etc. all happened? So basically they are admitting that he should have been a take all along by praising him now... Or they are just talking him up since we only have 3 cbs and they want us to believe were not ****ed w cb depth.

It's common sense they didn't want him until they were turned down by the other guys.

Advertisement

It sounds like they don't know what they are doing. Wait, I just remembered, they don't know crap about defense.

It's common sense they didn't want him until they were turned down by the other guys.

if that were true we still got him. so what are you so mad about?

Im pretty mad about the fact that we dont go after these kids right away but instead wait till a week before NSD. We got lucky with Redwine signing because if I was that young man, I woulda felt ****ed off they waited that long. Skai Moore, these coaches didnt do **** the whole year leading up to NSD, final 2 days or so they press him and he turned us down, which cant say I blame him.

Advertisement
We had Kids higher on the board its just that simple. you can yell all you want but thats how the game goes. you can say the same thing for Marcus Lewis while we were chasing him for 2 years. FSU offered him a week before signing day because they missed on their targets. Redwine always wanted to be a Cane from the beginning so it was a no brainer to him and his family. Redwine is good. but i am a bit surprise about the praise as i thought he would need a redshirt year but hardwork overcomes all.

probably transfer by Oct if History repeats itself...

BTW...they are both studs and will help special teams immediately

Slow playing is part of the game. The problem with Golden is that he completely ignores some of the local talent, then waits at the last minute. He needs to learn to at least have some dialogue with these young men, keep them close...

Advertisement
Slow playing is part of the game. The problem with Golden is that he completely ignores some of the local talent, then waits at the last minute. He needs to learn to at least have some dialogue with these young men, keep them close...

do you have any proof, or do you just listen and repeat lies from cancer fans?

We **** well better hope both are ready for big minutes, the depth in the secondary, especially CB is atrocious.

We had Kids higher on the board its just that simple. you can yell all you want but thats how the game goes. you can say the same thing for Marcus Lewis while we were chasing him for 2 years. FSU offered him a week before signing day because they missed on their targets. Redwine always wanted to be a Cane from the beginning so it was a no brainer to him and his family. Redwine is good. but i am a bit surprise about the praise as i thought he would need a redshirt year but hardwork overcomes all.

You do this to OOS kids. This should NEVER be common practice for kids in your own backyard. They should NEVER be your plan D option. Redwine wasn't an All American but he deserved to be a plan B kid. As soon as they got word that DDavis and TIrvin were not interested they should have jumped on Redwine and made MLewis the plan D kid because he was OOS.

That is the problem I have with Goldens recruiting strategy. RFenton said it best, that the local coaches should know the local kids better then anyone. For Aub and USCe to be begging Fenton to get in their classes and for us to slow play him until the 25th hour unforgivable.

I am not one of those guys who thinks a kid should be loyal to us if we offer him on NSD because well you know...if you want to be a Cane it shouldn't matter when we offer. Lol. That's some **** that worked in the early 2000s when we were the ****. We don't have that kind of juice anymore. Kids will laugh us out of the building if we pull that crap now. And they have..(insert Skai Moore/Rashard Fenton)

I too am shocked Redwine is showing flashes but I am hesistant. They said the same thing about Thomas Finnie and when he got on the field he wasn't ready. So the jury is out...But Redwine is the goods...Redwine had one bad game against Columbus and everyone jumped off the bandwagon.

if that were true we still got him. so what are you so mad about?

Im pretty mad about the fact that we dont go after these kids right away but instead wait till a week before NSD. We got lucky with Redwine signing because if I was that young man, I woulda felt ****ed off they waited that long. Skai Moore, these coaches didnt do **** the whole year leading up to NSD, final 2 days or so they press him and he turned us down, which cant say I blame him.

how many times are you people going to repeat Skai Moore. that was because of NCAA. i wish we had him but the staff thought they were getting Grace & Six. i''ve even heard Six told them he was coming as a silent. they were self-imposing and grace & six were widely considered the two best.

Advertisement
Back