Sheldrick Redwine and Jaquan johnson

Advertisement
Slow playing is part of the game. The problem with Golden is that he completely ignores some of the local talent, then waits at the last minute. He needs to learn to at least have some dialogue with these young men, keep them close...

do you have any proof, or do you just listen and repeat lies from cancer fans?

Cancer fans? "Have any proof?" Are you ******* 8 years old?

It's common sense they didn't want him until they were turned down by the other guys.

if that were true we still got him. so what are you so mad about?

Im pretty mad about the fact that we dont go after these kids right away but instead wait till a week before NSD. We got lucky with Redwine signing because if I was that young man, I woulda felt ****ed off they waited that long. Skai Moore, these coaches didnt do **** the whole year leading up to NSD, final 2 days or so they press him and he turned us down, which cant say I blame him.

how many times are you people going to repeat Skai Moore. that was because of NCAA. i wish we had him but the staff thought they were getting Grace & Six. i''ve even heard Six told them he was coming as a silent. they were self-imposing and grace & six were widely considered the two best.

stop your bs. it wasn't the NCAA. they offered who ever was left over after signing day if you remember. we still had offers to give a Derrick Griffin that wasn't going to qualify and corn elder. I think this is the same year re signed the phantom julio derosier too . so they had offers to give but had a poor evaluation of Moore

once again preseason fluff from this program leaked out to the media to create fake excitement, by the time the teams 4-5 they'll be leaking to Barry jackson that theyre slower than everyone thought and will require a lot of work to have a shot

Advertisement
It's common sense they didn't want him until they were turned down by the other guys.

This. By the way let's not put the dunce cap on the staff until we look at Redwine a couple of years from now. You could make a pretty impressive list of past incoming freshmen that the staff was thrilled about who were gone after a couple of years.

They both will be in the 2 deep by the end of this season.

Kind of scary

It would be great in year 5 to be in a place where we didn't have to rely on true freshman to play critical roles on defense. I can see the occasional freshman that's ready, but we just seem to be always rushing guys into the rotation before they're physically and mentally ready.

Advertisement

Kind of scary

It would be great in year 5 to be in a place where we didn't have to rely on true freshman to play critical roles on defense. I can see the occasional freshman that's ready, but we just seem to be always rushing guys into the rotation before they're physically and mentally ready.

Both of those guys are phsically and mentally ready. Also there is enough depth at safety for Jaquan Johnson to redshirt but he is earning playing time by beating out upperclassmen. Everyone here wanted Dallas Crawford as a safety, and I believe Jaquan is already better than him and will take his spot on the depth chart by mid season.

Redwine has intriguing potential, but I wouldn't expect much out of him this year.

Johnson I think will contribute, but ultimately I think he'll be like Tracy Howard - his lack of size and athleticism is going to limit him from ever being an impact player.

Advertisement
Redwine has intriguing potential, but I wouldn't expect much out of him this year.

Johnson I think will contribute, but ultimately I think he'll be like Tracy Howard - his lack of size and athleticism is going to limit him from ever being an impact player.

Quan's a better athlete. Already Tracy's size. He'll be doing damage at nickel and can play both in the box and as our center fielder. Howard was a very good player on a team that won states his sophomore year and lost it during his senior. Quan was one of the better playmakers in dade since his freshman year and on some bad teams.

Advertisement

Kind of scary

Both of those guys are phsically and mentally ready. Also there is enough depth at safety for Jaquan Johnson to redshirt but he is earning playing time by beating out upperclassmen. Everyone here wanted Dallas Crawford as a safety, and I believe Jaquan is already better than him and will take his spot on the depth chart by mid season.

Redwine and JJ are physically AND mentally ready?

smh

Redwine is a better version of Quincy Wilson

Lol

Still the biggest ******** recruit I've ever seen

Kid wanted to come here and we punked him, i understand the hate but he took it way to far, i dont see how redwine is better, when he actually played a good wideout he got hammered

You just like when vante Phillips as a junior bullied Quincy ?

just like when maloney punked redwine on a reg in the semis?

Quan's a better athlete. Already Tracy's size. He'll be doing damage at nickel and can play both in the box and as our center fielder. Howard was a very good player on a team that won states his sophomore year and lost it during his senior. Quan was one of the better playmakers in dade since his freshman year and on some bad teams.

This

Advertisement
Back