She Might Want To Walk This Back A Touch

Advertisement
Still can’t believe the NCAA let PSU off the hook by reducing their already weak punishment.

The Big Ten is the rape capital of the world, but that pails in comparison to letting kids play a game they’ve dedicated their lives to, bc they might get a bad cold.

We would be much better off as a country without opinion pieces.

Of course. My intention wasn't to excuse her for such a piece, but that these things have to be taken for what they are—hot takes that thrive on the elicited reactions. I'm glad that people are calling it out for the BS that it is, but to say people are actively rooting for the virus implicates a certain narrative that I feel is beyond just this hack writer putting out another hack piece of theirs.

I don't know, maybe my disdain for what opinion pieces often are just makes me wonder why they're even given attention past their glaring laziness.

In fact, pretty much all news now, from all purveyors, is just schlock clickbait and/or hot takes meant to elicit reactions and emotional responses. This includes sports and news. The days of providing a straight, non-biased presentation are long gone. Therefore, opinion pieces have become even more extreme.

This S#!+ is laughable. I don’t know why these mfers put these “institutions of higher learning” on the pantheon of high moral standards. She really sounds hurt. $$$ talks. They weren’t gonna miss out on that cake baby.

Advertisement
hi-res-1719433-head-coach-jim-tressel-of-the-ohio-state-buckeyes-with_crop_north-1.jpg
Gosh how quick they forget - this guy was always fond of telling you how honest their program was and how superior they were !
https://www.espn.com/college-football/columns/story?columnist=schlabach_mark&id=6195223

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back