Shawn Davis not enrolling early

Advertisement
He's short on credits, which is what's being reported. That's why he can't enroll early.

Don't know if that puts us at the table. It would be a thing of beauty though.

If he was enrolling early I'm sure he already signed with Gators. Now that he's just a few credits short he just have to wait.

Ah crootin'... Seems all gator but it could open the door like Brandon Powell. I think he sticks with the Gata.

Advertisement
If he was enrolling early I'm sure he already signed with Gators. Now that he's just a few credits short he just have to wait.

Did he sign financial aid in agreement forms (which he can sign with more than one school) or did he sign a letter of intent? I'm not sure what he signed and if whatever he signed locks him in with UF.

Did he sign financial aid in agreement forms (which he can sign with more than one school) or did he sign a letter of intent? I'm not sure what he signed and if whatever he signed locks him in with UF.

Financial Aid Forms.

Advertisement
IMG_1535.GIF

This bish scurred.

Texas gator
(282)
40 months
PM UserFollow User
12 minutes ago via Mobile
Cainsinsight already has a thread about how they are gonna flip him .. lol

Advertisement
This bish scurred.

Texas gator
(282)
40 months
PM UserFollow User
12 minutes ago via Mobile
Cainsinsight already has a thread about how they are gonna flip him .. lol

Seriously? How do these bums even know about this? Smh the desperation

Advertisement
Hey Gator Trolls. If your reading this good luck with that Austin Powers mouthed coach of yours. He's so creepy ESPN said they won't let females interview him anymore.

Maybe with him not getting in early and Cooney being in staff, he has some things to rethink over the next 3 weeks.

Advertisement
Back