Shawn Davis not enrolling early

Advertisement
Heard from people close to the situation that we're at the table

brokenpic3.jpg

His info is usually very solid....check out my signature....lol

If we flip Davis over these next 3 weeks because he couldn't ee, that would be a bigger robbery than when the Volunqueers got Tyler Byrdshît last year... Hahaha Fûck those Gayturds Bîtches!!!

Advertisement
Miami is going to continue to recruit him and it wouldn't shock me if they got an official visit. My Southridge source says it will be a difficult flip, though.

Advertisement
Miami is going to continue to recruit him and it wouldn't shock me if they got an official visit. My Southridge source says it will be a difficult flip, though.

Pete, you're growing before our eyes. Thanks for the info

I'd be absolutely shocked if he flipped , dude has a major boner for Tabor and Quincy .

Pete, not busting your chops on this...But was your SR source shocked by Gibson? What the **** happened there...Miami demanded he shut it down being he was supposed to enroll very soon?

Pete, not busting your chops on this...But was your SR source shocked by Gibson? What the **** happened there...Miami demanded he shut it down being he was supposed to enroll very soon?

Yes, everybody at SR was shocked by that. I was out at a 7on7 event with three SR coaches when Gibson decommitted and he wasn't answering anybody's calls. Antwan Collier, Bentavious Thompson, Mark Pope, Dee Wiggins, and more were all at this event and they said Gibson was supposed to come with them but he had gone AWOL.

Just goes to show you how unpredictable these kids can be.

Advertisement

Yes, everybody at SR was shocked by that. I was out at a 7on7 event with three SR coaches when Gibson decommitted and he wasn't answering anybody's calls. Antwan Collier, Bentavious Thompson, Mark Pope, Dee Wiggins, and more were all at this event and they said Gibson was supposed to come with them but he had gone AWOL.

With Gibson gone and Paris possibly a longshot, any renewed interest in Collier from UM?

Dude is all gaytur. Wouldn't read too much into this.

It's up to Cooney to make this happen. He's been around this kid a long time. He should have juice there.

Cooney is either going to get those Rumph excuses for failure, or he's going to step up and crack craniums like Baez did.

Advertisement

Is Gibson a lock for Oregon? Is he still plan on EE? He hasn't even visited them...Mind-boggling.

Sad thing is, it's come to the point where people are expecting you to predict the future. We all know you have sources, but it's become evident like you said that these kids are so random now.

With Gibson gone and Paris possibly a longshot, any renewed interest in Collier from UM?

He's already an EE with UCF

Advertisement
Back